car gurus - quickest thing I can get for $10k?

used corvette... you can find incredible deals on them and regardless of what any ricer says it will smoke 99% of any car on the road

hah, a motorcycle. Hadn't thought about that but I suppose that'd provide the most opportunity for stupid stuff.

it really does depend what you want to do, I wouldnt get a mustang for sure

A chevy is a much better bet for a muclse car, or maybe something old and mopar

i know get a charger RT, you could probably find a rustbucket for about yoru price range and paint it dukes of hazard orange. Those things fucking get it

Scourge said:
yeah I have a friend with a VW GTI that feels really quick.
Get an 89 GTI or something, put a VR6 in it, just with the engine swap it does 14.8 or so if you're a decent driver. Modify it, and get, hold on to your butt sir cause with a good suspension setup you'll rock it up across the boards. Or even a Mid-90's GTI VR.

you can get a mid 90's GTI VR6 for my price range. Those things can't be more than 3000 pounds with a V6 in them, they must have some git' up an go.

MaxxCarnage said:
Get an 89 GTI or something, put a VR6 in it, just with the engine swap it does 14.8 or so if you're a decent driver. Modify it, and get, hold on to your butt sir cause with a good suspension setup you'll rock it up across the boards. Or even a Mid-90's GTI VR.

if you have a motor swap and your only getting a high 14 out of it you wasted your money.

TonyElTigre said:
if you have a motor swap and your only getting a high 14 out of it you wasted your money.
Considering you'd prolly have less than 4.5k invested, not really. Even less if you have connections.

MaxxCarnage said:
Considering you'd prolly have less than 4.5k invested, not really. Even less if you have connections.

im just saying you could be like a second faster any number of honda combinations in or under that price range.

Why buy a motor swap if your still gonna be slow afterwards?

Aveo.jpg

Under 10 grand.

heh heh

TonyElTigre said:
im just saying you could be like a second faster any number of honda combinations in or under that price range.

Why buy a motor swap if your still gonna be slow afterwards?
Umm, this could out handle a honda, two, you're very wrong the only swaps worth doing N/A would be ITR motor, H22A, and JDM B18 or something, and those won't get you running that fast stock. Not to mention they cost a lot more.

Back