Republican Convention and Debates are going to be awesome....

h4rdluck

Veteran X
I wonder how ugly this election is going to get...(were still 3 and some months away and its already ugly as sin)

I sure as fuck can not WAIT to sit through all this drama.

I can't wait for it to be over with.

I've got enough drama bullshit in my own life.

The Cheney/Edwards debate will consist of random spectators yelling at Dick, telling him he is Satan incarnate, John flashing his weasel-like grin, and Cheney owning the fuck out of his opponent on pretty much everything.

A lawyer against Cheney? I'm taking the old man on this one.

But the convention will be more bullshit, just like the DNC only conservative. I'm sure it will be fantastic drivel. You couldn't pay me to sit through that, even though I'm conservative. As Stephen Colbert said when wrapping up the DNC, "at the end of four days of my life I'll never get back.."

The debates are sure to be comedy gold. Kerry backpedaling on shit, Bush failing to press every advantage; both guys completely failing at convincing anyone of anything. Keep in mind, Gore did not own Bush in the debates in 2000. They were fairly even. Kerry is even more of a robot than Gore was.

Reno said:
I can't wait for it to be over with.

I've got enough drama bullshit in my own life.

werd

tanks1.jpg

i'm not looking forward to the rnc convention. it's being held in nyc... what a fucking mess, ugh

Why the fuck did they chose NYC? It's like the Democrats chosing fucking Ted Kaczynski's shack for their convention. NYC does NOT like Bush nor do they want him here for any extended amount of time. There are going to be crazy protests and the police are going to have their hands full.

i don't know why they chose it, but it doesn't help that if you look at the schedule of NYC's non-RNC events, there's a shitload of stuff both before and after. argh....

plus everyone and their mother is going to show up and protest. hopefully nothing bad will happen but it's unlikely with so many protesters coming. there's bound to be a few bad apples.

iNVAR said:
i don't know why they chose it, but it doesn't help that if you look at the schedule of NYC's non-RNC events, there's a shitload of stuff both before and after. argh....

plus everyone and their mother is going to show up and protest. hopefully nothing bad will happen but it's unlikely with so many protesters coming. there's bound to be a few bad apples.
Hopefully? :rofl:

You're going to have one of the biggest protests in modern history on your hands. The partisan divide is so very deep, and the Repub's are the ones in power (aka they get to take the glory _and_ blame for everything that's happened in the last few years)

New York is the perfect location to hold your convention... if you want to be within a 6 hour or less driving distance of probably half of the liberals in the entire country (New York itself being a huuuge base.) God help New York on August 30

Back