Super Smash Brothers: Melee

scy7he

Veteran X
Who's your fav character? I've been geting back into the game something feirce in recent weeks. I personally can't get enough of the game. It rocks. (I use Shiek)

Link, adult or kid don't matter.

I need to get a cube and get my smash bros skills up more though. Played a bunch with some friends for like a week and was getting really good.

Sheik is ok, Zelda's donkey-kick (not sure if thats the official name) is fun.

My friends and I play Melee all the time. I'm almost exclusively Dr. Mario. His meatclub (what we call his aerial forward+A punch) is awesome.

We have a bunch of made-up terms that we use for certain characters and moves. One of my friends made a pretty comprehensive list of all of them. You can check it out here. It makes the game even more fun when you start throwing around nonsense like "Doomhead" and "Julius Scizor."

Sheik/Zelda, Samus and Link depending on my opponent and who I"m doing well with at the time.

A few I remember using often, in no particular order: red Kirby, blue DK, red Link, pimp hat Pikachu, Marth, dark Falcon, Mewtwo. A lot of times I just go with random and switch if I get something like the Ice Climbers.

I wish Toad was in the game. Look, he's the fastest!

Last edited:
[4M]Bomberman said:
Samus > *

I like Link better than Samus. All in how you play though I guess.

Then again, I'm pretty good at sniping people with Link's bow, and with grabbing the Super Scope so I can fight like Samus at times too :)

mdb_e32k1_sb2_03_small.jpg

Dark|Dragon said:
Never really tried Roy but I'll give him a shot if you think he's good.

Roy >>>>>>> Marth.

Roy is so much more powerful and faster than Marth. Of course, the only thing about them that I like is their counter move. They are far too slow for me to play as.

Back