Who's seeing Harry Potter 3 this weekend?

React0r

Veteran X
I am.

I'm a big fan of the books, but I've hated the first two movies. I've read good things about this third installment, however, so my hopes slightly raised. But I'm not holding my breath.

:heart: the books

thought the first 2 were "ok"

ive only read the third book. have my ticket for friday already paid. i will read the rest of the books before the movies come out... but im not gonna be reading them anytime soon.

i watched the first two with my 7 year old. i was kind of bored. if she wants to see this one then ill probably tell her to wait until it is on DVD like the others.

btw: the third one is going to be way better then the first two. being i didnt really like the first 2 that much. (storywise, i havnt seen the movie)

My own children say this series is shit. Ask them, it's utter shit. This, from kids used to watch fucking Barney and those retarted television pot-bellies or whatever that have the shapes attached to their heads. Complete shit. Won't see it, won't rent it.

Limbo said:
Man Hermoine is a BABE.

yeah if youre 14.

the best part of those movies is the old grand wizard dude. the one who runs the school. hes cool. dont know his name though.

Mytzylplyx said:
yeah if youre 14.

the best part of those movies is the old grand wizard dude. the one who runs the school. hes cool. dont know his name though.
The actor who played Dumbledore in the first 2 movies died, there is a new actor playing the part in the 3rd.

yeah the new guy is gandalf from LOTR

and btw.. if ure kids watched and liked barney, why should they have ANY say in anything? Sesame street in 2.

[HvC]Scuba said:
The actor who played Dumbledore in the first 2 movies died, there is a new actor playing the part in the 3rd.

that sucks. he was the most entertaining part for me. the giant is pretty cool too but a bit over animated. i dont think hes a bad actor and maybe hes got the part down from the books but its just a bit over the top. i dont like any of the kids in the movies. they annoy me.

Ecrofkrad said:
yeah the new guy is gandalf from LOTR

and btw.. if ure kids watched and liked barney, why should they have ANY say in anything? Sesame street in 2.

thats funny....

too bad you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Back