Pot Selling Question

Gandalf6

Veteran X
How much should I get in return if I fund my friends weed selling "business" ?
say i give him 550 for a quarter pound, how much should i get in return, I won't be doing any of the selling at all, ill just be funding it. What percentage of the profit should I be making.

thanks guys

:lol: this thread will not go well, but i will answer your question seriously

if you are paying for all of the weed, you should get at least 2/3 of the profits, as long as you don't have to do anything besides front the $$

how much profits you are getting will depend on how good the shit is and how much he is marking it up. $550 for a QP sounds like either ok mids, or a really sweet deal on good stuff

he's not selling drugs

he's financing the selling of drugs

which requires a lot less intelligence and common sense (usually just requires $$ and your mouth shut)

No you should get 2/3 atleast. You're not doing anywork, but if it wasn't for you you and your dumbass friends wouldn't be getting anywhere. Hired help doesn't get shit.

its all about the location man, a qp is worth shit in most places in canada, but good pot is almost worth its weight in cocaine down in the southern us. Besides if you are fronting all you get is interest, thats it.

Back