i love the state of florida

K

kimrari

except for the millions of immigrants that no spekaie english

the old people that drive on the wrong side of the highway

the hurricanes that threaten us every year

the flooding that occurs due to the rain every hurrucan season

the bugs that get bigger hear then anywhere else becuz its warm all year long

the illegals that show up on the beach and have 100 different 'cousins' claiming them as kin to get governement aide

a public school system, that, even with proceeds from a state run lottery still fails

but we have no state taxes and no counry/city taxes.

yay!

wah we live in Florida and we're so miserable with this bullshit 80 degree weather

Shut your pie hole, faggot. Florida is the greatest state in the Union. I can say that since I don't live there anymore ( :( ).

You've got it good. Quitcherbitchin.

not until a cop that doesnt speak english tries to give u a ticket.

kimrari said:
a public school system, that, even with proceeds from a state run lottery still fails

that is the main thing I don't understand, they are trying to get rid of florida bright futures (last i heard) due to lack of funds, yet lotto sales are not going down.

shocker said:
that is the main thing I don't understand, they are trying to get rid of florida bright futures (last i heard) due to lack of funds, yet lotto sales are not going down.
it's because so many people qualify for it that it's ridiculous. they pay for like 75% of instate tuition if you get a 970 SAT :lol:

man, wtf? 50 is spring, 60 is early summer. 80-90 is late summer, and it's just too damned hot.

Dynamo said:
it's because so many people qualify for it that it's ridiculous. they pay for like 75% of instate tuition if you get a 970 SAT :lol:

it is even eaiser than that, you have to take three classes that relate to each other (computer art, business kind of class, etc). And you must have a 3.0GPA. I don't even think SAT scores relate to it, but even if they do it's not hard. But it still makes no sense, with taxes and lotto sales the schools should be bling bling'in

kimrari said:
except for the millions of immigrants that no spekaie english

the old people that drive on the wrong side of the highway

the hurricanes that threaten us every year

the flooding that occurs due to the rain every hurrucan season

the bugs that get bigger hear then anywhere else becuz its warm all year long

the illegals that show up on the beach and have 100 different 'cousins' claiming them as kin to get governement aide

but we have no state taxes and no counry/city taxes.

yay!

you suck @ living in FL. please get the fuck out. k

Back