i fucking swear...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! can ONE thing go RIGHT!!!????

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
so my gf was raped, you all know that

and she had an allergic reaction to some peanut oil in some salad dressing as spent the day in the hospital

NOW, she just found out that her dad is having an AFFAIR

i mean seriously

did my luck run out or what jesus fucking christ

i am sitting at home alone cause all my friends went to new orleans and i opted to stay home so maybe i could let this bad luck cloud pass

jesus christ its not going to let up

fuck me

seriously...just...fuck me

when it rains, it shitstorms

doesn't sound like YOUR bad luck at all

I think it's time for a new GF

why don't just dump her now, just to show her that when she's sitting there, thinking it can't get any worse......it can!

it'll be an important lesson
roflz

Watch, when your friends come home from Orleans something jacked up will have happened like one of them got arrested or something.

When it rains it pours.

Fancy Cat said:
so my gf was raped, you all know that

and she had an allergic reaction to some peanut oil in some salad dressing as spent the day in the hospital

NOW, she just found out that her dad is having an AFFAIR

i mean seriously

did my luck run out or what jesus fucking christ

i am sitting at home alone cause all my friends went to new orleans and i opted to stay home so maybe i could let this bad luck cloud pass

jesus christ its not going to let up

fuck me

seriously...just...fuck me

when it rains, it shitstorms
:( Someone should make a documentary called "Fancy Cat: Beneath the Surface"

Shit damn FC, life likes to crap on you like americans like to crap in their pants after eating too much Taco Bell. Apparently things aren't turning out for the better, as I hoped. Nothing really much I can say, except for stick with it, perhaps things will get better.

P Masta Flex said:
and she's your GF now? I thought she was just a love intrest...

well i said that because we had labeled ourselves bf/gf right before she went to see her parents

when it all started

god damn

seriously

MadeInJapan said:
IT's A TRAP!

Notatrap.jpg

Back