So, they took away my happy

Whoop

Veteran XX
Warning: Impending boring, whine, gay thread - you have been warned.

So I know this guy.

I have known this guy for only 3 months, its the first person in my 25 years of life that has truly made me happy. The sight of him makes me smile. Touching him makes me calm. He is the only person in the world whose eyes I can look into and not be uneasy.

I trust him with my life and if he but asked I would do anything for him. In all honesty I can say I love him and I have only said that about one other person in my life (and as i type this, i question if the first person was really true love, or just a crush).

There is one problem, he is straight - and he knows I'm gay... but I still love him with all my being.

Its a strange relationship we have. We have never had sex, and probably never would. He refers to me as his 'non-sex girlfriend' and told me that if he was gay he would be with me.

Regardless of all of this I still need him around. He showed me that there are still good people in this world that care about me.

He is at home for the holidays right now. I went up to visit him and he told me that he might not be coming back, but wanted to talk to me before he made any final decissions. I told him that life isn't all about having fun and sometimes you need to do things you don't want to do.

It sucks, and this is the point of the thread, that shit sometimes really fucking sucks. He is one of the only things I have in this life that really fills me with joy.

So tommorow he is going to call and I'm going to advise him to stay home and get his shit together. This is truly going to suck. I'm going to tell him to do something that is going to hurt for a long time.

I'm just really not happy right now, but I'm going to put on my happy face and go hang out with my friends.

Not really looking for a reply, its just good to throw this shit out there.

That sucks man, i'm sure he'll make the right decision. There are more peepz out in the world tho just go look :) Hope everything works out for ya.

Moebius said:
That sucks man, i'm sure he'll make the right decision. There are more peepz out in the world tho just go look :) Hope everything works out for ya.

I figured this thread would make for a fun read when I get back from the bars tonight ;) (i would expect nothing less from TW)

Back