ofn time travel site [http://johntitor.com/]

was posted about a month ago here.. to tired to look it up... was a decent read thats for... even if it is bs.

December 13, 2000 12:44

Q. Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?
(63) Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.
(64) This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

The coming war he refers to kills 3 billion people worldwide much much later in the future. (nearer to 2036), the first strikeis Jacksonville FLA, (considered primary target due to military installations)

he talks about compelling shit, and its consistent,
for instance :

unix failure due to the way it manages dates,
"Earlier you said something was wrong with the UNIX computer code on your worldline. What's wrong with it?

(52) I'm not exactly sure what the technical issue is but I believe some sort of UNIX system registry stops in 2038."

decentralization of economic systems,
"57) Banking is based mostly around the community structure. There are no multinational banking or computerized economic systems. There are also no income taxes."

Health care:
What is the health care like in 2036?

(49) I would compare it to what you see in Western movies. We do have hospitals but there are more family doctors and house calls as compared to what you are used to.

(50) There is no real organized health care. If you get a serious disease, you die."

For a wacko he is at least positing a complete world that shows the cause and effect of a "great war". He also uses the term "worldline" to refer to our global timeline.

Frankly reading this website is better than seeing Matrix the second movie. (still haven't seen the last one)

Last edited:
yeah, even if it is total BS, it is a nice read. it gets very interesting when you read through some of his predictions... :eek:

What is the progress on string theory?
47. In 2036, string theory still dominates physics due to its continued "effect" of encompassing other physical properties from unrelated fields. A great deal of the theoretical mathematics behind time travel was discovered by testing various ideas in string theory and eliminating the anomalies. As I recall, it was this original work that led to the final proof that six dimensions do indeed curl up to give us our observable universe. This in turn supported more of the theoretical math behind time travel.

48. It's ironic that the beauty of string theory gives future engineers the confidence to create the distortion unit even though the final proof is still unknown. You're a physics student, have you ever heard the Princeton String Quartet play?

h_ttp://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/mysteries_12/superstring.html

(This last link has an interesting section on the Princeton String Quartet that John refers to. Apparently this is a group of scientists who have used string theory to calculate the existence of multiple universes around us. If anyone understands this stuff, please let me know.)

I did a quick search, here is the corresponding updated document describing string theories.
h_ttp://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/mysteries_l2/superstring.html

Jesus this site is so fucking cool.
He talks about IBMS original personal computer and how it could have been used as a programming device. this however wouldve KILLED ibm's business infrastructure (even if it wouldve sped up the development of the pc and later the net industries by decades)

this is now my favorite sci venture, I'm moving Dune to #2.

Last edited:
Why are you so interested in the Constitution?

59. After the war, the United States had split into five separate regions based on the various factors and military objectives they each had.

jesus! he keeps telling people to read teh constitution, read teh constitution, andnow there's the why!

GOD either this guy is a total perfect genius liar OR............................

fucking great shit.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

01-31-2001 03:41 PM

64. The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

THE HOUR IS UPON US.

I just had a thought,
if this guy is for real, he's coming back to ruin our worldline by just giving us badnews, while tons of other time travelers dont do this to us.

This makes him
John Titor, INTERSTELLAR DOUCHE BAG

The end of life as we know it and how he states it so matter of factly... creepy.
There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

summary of douche bag's life...
Life is much more rural in the future but "high" technology is used to communicate and travel. People raise a great deal of their own food and do more "farm" work. Yes, compared to now, we do work long hours. After the war, my father made a living selling oranges up and down the West coast of Florida. My closest friend raises horses and another works for a company that maintains "wireless" Internet nodes.

Life has changed so much over my lifetime that it's hard to pin down a "normal" day. When I was 13, I was a soldier. As a teenager, I helped my dad haul cargo. I went to college when I was 31 and I was recruited to "time travel" shortly after that. Again, I suppose an average day in 2036 is like an average day on the farm.

Yes, there is a post office. The Internet is still alive and well in the future. People spend more time talking because life is more centered on the community. I've noticed the same type of effect here when the power goes off. People tend to come out of their homes and actually spend time with their neighbors. There is a lot more personal trust and less paranoia.

So freaky..

You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

who honestly gave a shit about security in the US before 9/11? This guy must be patting himself on the back for some good guesses

Some final quoting for tonight.

This dude fucked up by spilling the beans, I cant imagine any department creating positions as delicate as a time traveler would let anything less the perfect psychoprofile to operate it's machinery. Obviously this guy is fucking shit up just by telling us stuff. He himself is a divergence that he speaks of.

Just by speaking!
I would still like to know what population makes a city big.

Cities become targets because of their military and economic value. Any large area supported by a civil infrastructure is likely to be on that list.

Your time sounds grim. Are you tempted to finish your mission and then retire in the 1970's?

Not at all. I'm anxious to get home.

unless i read it wrong, he not traveling back within his own 'worldline', so nothing can get fucked up with his.

read Timeline by Crichton if you havnt. [the movie looks stupid]

Back