The real tragedy concerning MJ the Pedophile...

DruMAX

Contributor
Veteran X
Is the sad fact that I read in the newspaper today at lunch. That for molesting a child he and any other sick fuck that does it will only be facing 8 years in jail...where is the justice in our society? How the hell is it okay to let a guy who fucks/fucked little kids back into society? Isnt our government and justice systems supposed to protect people from rapists, murders and molesters? Is it right that we must be force to live next to them? I have 3 rapists and molesters living in my neighborhood...how are you protecting these people and their children if you allow a man who has known a little child sexually and probably still craves it back among us? Isnt it also their job to put our minds at ease? Is it fair that my wife cant walk around the block in her own neighborhood without the fear that a person, who has already shown they are able to cross the line, will do it again...this time to her? What bullshit...I dont think its drastic to say that a person who rapes a child should never walk free again as well as rapists and murders who kill for things other than self defense...:soapbox:

part of me still believes he doesn't assault kids

i think he's so fucked up that he actually does just have sleepovers with them... It's not hard to conceive of when he himself thinks of himself as peter pan

DruMAX said:
Is the sad fact that I read in the newspaper today at lunch. That for molesting a child he and any other sick fuck that does it will only be facing 8 years in jail...

Is it fair that my wife cant walk around the block in her own neighborhood without the fear that a person, who has already shown they are able to cross the line, will do it again...this time to her?

is your wife 3 years old?

a drunk driver hit a family here a couple weeks ago. three children and the dad. one kid is dead and the other two are in a wheel chairs. they 'may' walk again, but it sounds like it is going to be a long time. the guy didn't have a drivers license, because it had been revoked (for drunk driving). he is in the process of making a plea bargain and may spend less than a year in prison. that is fucked up man.

Do you have any concept of what happens to child molesters in prison during those 8 years?

Dr.Chen said:
get the shit beat outta them or murdered... so i heard from hydrogen

Usually, their manpussy is sold before they get there, to the highest bidder, and then he passes the guy around from one friend to another, until he wants his manpussy back. He can be sold to other prisoners, etc., and the guards will probably laugh while you cry about not being able to shit because your colon is so bloodied up.

:D

Got Haggis? said:
is your wife 3 years old?

People who can read will see that I said I had 3 RAPISTS and molesters...My wife fears being raped and is aware that there is a rapist and 2 child molesters close by. :rolleyes:

Also, whatever happens to them in prison is bad, thats fine, they deserve every bit of it...but I am saying that they need to stay there...or be put to death. They should not be released because it is endangering everyone they are around. There are simply some things a person can do that warrants them to be put down for the protection of others...it isnt fair to let them live on on the tax payers (read victims) dime and its even worse to ever think its right to let them OUT!

People talk about PC bullshit when it come to mundane things like what we should and shouldn't say and rail about it but PC bullshit has gone way to far in the justice system...there are things that deserve a sacrifice of ones life...people need to realize that justice for a molested 9 year old, a lady beaten and raped, or a person who has been murdered in cold blood is not jail time...its the elimination of the problem all together to insure these people never do it again and to show the victims true justice.

MJ has money and people know he's probably good for it. I'm sure he'd be able to buy his way through prison without a problem.

Besides, he might like federal pound me in the ass prison.

blackie420rx said:
Usually, their manpussy is sold before they get there, to the highest bidder, and then he passes the guy around from one friend to another, until he wants his manpussy back. He can be sold to other prisoners, etc., and the guards will probably laugh while you cry about not being able to shit because your colon is so bloodied up.

:D

Boy, you sound a little too versed. And that quote in your sig is hilarious.

Black people love Michael Jackson. Not only this, but I'm sure he'll go to one of those white collar Resort Jails. He'll survive just fine.

Back