worst night ever

untouchable

Contributor
Veteran XX
ok this is worse than when i got my dui.

and i didn't even get in trouble.

ok so here it goes:

i was at one of my friends house just watchin movies and stuff. it was like 12 o' clock and i was tired and this girl i've been hooking up with lately is also tired so she whispers to me "tyler lets go sleep at your house."

i'm like ok sweet. no one is usually home, i've been pretty much living alone for two months. we get there and there are a few cars there. it was my brother and his idiot friends so i'm like fuck oh well, we'll go straight to bed.

so we go to bed, she changes into some of my clothes and we lay down. we start making out and what not. there is some groping going on and she takes her bra off. im like alright now we're getting somewhere. i start foolin around with her nipples and nibbling her ear (she likes that :shrug: ) so anyway shes getting all hot and moaning and shit.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* x 10

my brother's friends. fucking 21 and 22 years old acting like little bitches. they came and knocked every 5 minutes for about a half hour. we're both screaming at the top of our lungs to fucking stop, but they dont.

so then they break the lock on my door, bust in and throw a beer can at us. then they bust in and throw a potato (yes a potato) at us. then they break in and throw a cd case at us. then they break in and throw a roll of toilet paper at us.

at this point i am raging. now you're probably saying why didnt you do anything about it you pussy. well one friend is a fucking huge fireman and shit and the other is a pretty built guy that is back for a week from the marines. had i tried to do something they would have whooped the shit out of me, in front of my girl.

they break in again with a roll of tape in their hands and double team me and try and tape me up. so im like gripping the tape so they cant do anymore and im like im about to fucking swing on you guys i dont care. so they finally stop.

we sneak in my mom's room so they'll still think i'm in my room. we get in there, everything is good. we're alone they think we're in my room so we get back to fooling around for a couple minutes. they break in my mom's room so my girl is finally like fuck this i'm going home (i don't blame her). so i walk her out and i apologize and i go back inside ready to go to bed.

i feel my bed ready to lay down. felt something weird, turn on the light and there is fucking flour EVERYWHERE in my room. on my bed, covering my floor, on my clothes.

i about put a hole in the wall.

the end. sorry so long.

See, having children requires a life long commitment.
Next time, throw the kids a quarter and tell 'em to hit the movies.

But uh, they were still acting like kids, no?
And you guys wonder why I refer to everyone under the age of 40 as a kid.
:D

i would have either hunted there asses down with a baseball bat or fire poker thing of some sort and possibly used it or just left along with the girl after the potato was thrown.

i neerly broke my dogs neck when my rents were out of town and it would not stop howeling all night and i had to get up at 7 in the morning. i love my doggie so much but damn....now i can see how one can be drivin literally insane, i was on the verge.

wtF man, get a fucking bat ;P

but seriously tell your brother to kill them, does he hate you that much? jesus fucking A god I'd be so pissed

get a stronger lock and then call the police

once they spend a night in jail for domestic violence they'll think twice about cockblocking you

Midnj said:
wtF man, get a fucking bat ;P

but seriously tell your brother to kill them, does he hate you that much? jesus fucking A god I'd be so pissed
my brother was in the basement with his psychotic g/f fighting.

then after everything happened he's like oh you're leaving to her. then fucking 10 seconds after she leaves, his friends leave.

god damnit. i'm getting angry thinking about it.

Back