Since quite a few of you know so much about drugs tell me about OXYCODONE

axeofblood

Veteran X
My Rheumatologist has given me Percocets 5mg for my back pain I haven't started taking them yet though. Any of you have taken this stuff before. The pharmacist gave me OXYCODONE I am gussen its the generic drug for percs. I am suppose to take them 1 every 6 hours. I was on ultracet but it was not helping my pain any at all. What should I look out for for bad reactions? Should I drive after I take one so on?

b2weapsb.jpg

Perc are good for pain, however then can and will become addictive, and if overdone can cause liver damage.

Even though people reccomend taking the with alcohol recreationally, DON'T. You'll end up with a liver the size of Orbital's ego in no time.

Overdosing is not a good idea for a father of two. Of course it could put me out of my misery with my pmsing wife.Hmmm... deep thoughts......

For the love of all that is holy....

DON"T DRINK WHILE TAKING PERC'S!!!!

It's BAD BAD BAD BAD.

Mak, stop it. You're making me horny.

I'm pretty positive it's just a generic perc.
General rule of thumbs with narcotics, test drive one in a recliner before trying one in a car.

:shrug:

Rooster! said:
Perc are good for pain, however then can and will become addictive, and if overdone can cause liver damage.

Even though people reccomend taking the with alcohol recreationally, DON'T. You'll end up with a liver the size of Orbital's ego in no time.

Has anyone become addicted to these..I am doing some research on the net and it mentions high addiction rates. I don't know how long I may be on this stuff. I'm suppose to goto a pain managment center to. He tells me they can give me pain blocking shots that are long lasting. I was on vicodin for almost a year and I hated that crap because it made me sick to my stomach after I took it. They took me off it cold turkey to and I felt like complete shit for 5 days after that. I don't want to go through that again.

Back