Zombie Shopping Mall Experience

I had a dream once that was JUST like that

the fact that it was staged and you had to pay for it and they scored you on points and errythang

edit:

Prepare yourself for the three most horrifying words in the English language: Reading shopping centre.

:lol:

My fiancee and I want to do that...

hmm

Maybe if they're still around on our honeymoon, we'll make a stop.

Does sound like fun until someone slips, falls, and sues. Sounds like paintball meets the shopping mall, with a story line to keep it going for a couple hours.

Does sound like fun until someone slips, falls, and sues. Sounds like paintball meets the shopping mall, with a story line to keep it going for a couple hours.

Well I presume that they make you sign a waiver, just like in paintball. Pillock

Sounds like amazing fun. Clever idea.

looking at that site, they offer a manor house version and one other one simply called a zombie experience

at least the other 2 arent gonna get demolished

Well they got at least two of the most horrifying words correct: shopping and reading. What the fuck is centre though?

Well they got at least two of the most horrifying words correct: shopping and reading. What the fuck is centre though?

reading is a town, shopping centre is what we say instead of 'mall' because we're not retarded

LOL'd my ass off envisioning this retard looking at that and thinking "yeah, well I like reading, as long as the font is big, and the wife likes shopping and all, but in the centre of what?". This weeks Derpovision contest has a winner, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Back