[Youtube] How much would you need to be paid to hang out with this girl IRL?

I would destroy Hannah Minx. Because she needs to be destroyed, and I like destroying things.

That's the beauty of it. Destroy her throughly, and it's like you've destroyed all the copies of her also. Total kismet.

Once Hannah pops out her first kid, she'll get fat and fugly. You can see it in her body shape right now, won't take much. Look at her mom, guarantee you she's fat. She can be an attention whore right now because of the looks, but they're going to fade away fast, the phone will stop ringing, and she won't understand why.

If she knew the future, she'd be talking about her college classes instead of pictures in a notebook. She ain't going to match up with a grad student vlogging with friends.

Last edited:
She won't even need to pop out her first kid. She's already thick. Those types are almost guarantees to be chubbies later on in life. She'd have to take drastic measures to ensure she stays thin and most of them don't.

Ok, fine, we'll look at her now, pretty eyes, big boobs, likes to drink wine. That means if you wanna fuck her, take her to a nice restaurant and order a few glasses of wine. Don't call her up and say, "Let's hang out." No, tell her you wanna take her out and she'll be down with it. Problem is, most of you college kids are broke and think the girl will "hang out" with you drinking beer. They've been there done that. They want fancy restaurants, wine, dine, concerts, vacations, Vegas baby.

Can it, NGFM. Most young women are vapid cunts whom prefer clubbing/dancing and drinking over wining and dining.

This isn't the 1930's.

Ok, fine, we'll look at her now, pretty eyes, big boobs, likes to drink wine. That means if you wanna fuck her, take her to a nice restaurant and order a few glasses of wine. Don't call her up and say, "Let's hang out." No, tell her you wanna take her out and she'll be down with it. Problem is, most of you college kids are broke and think the girl will "hang out" with you drinking beer. They've been there done that. They want fancy restaurants, wine, dine, concerts, vacations, Vegas baby.

:picard:

i am going to call her up and scream

VEGAS BABY

And she'll say let's go. And you'll fuck her brains through the wall. Down here in Florida, the place everyone goes when they hook up with a chick is Disney World (Orlando). I did it, and so did many friends I knew. They'd meet up with someone, and the next thing you know, they're at DisneyWorld.

18614__elvira_l.jpg

She's an exact knock off of Elvira. She was also short, wore high heals, kept her figure because of the commercials. Hannah can basically show up at a party wearing all black, high heals, make up, and she is Elvira.

Back