your UI screens, let's see em

Im using your UI package Heimdal, I got one problem though. I can't respec due to a mod skipping straight through that window and going straight to the abilities you can buy window. Ive gone through Niagra disableing different mods and none seem to work. I really need to respec :p

as an alternative you can also shift+click (or ctrl, not in game and always forget hah) to bypass the mod, while keeping it on. if you decide you like it later.

bump.gif

changed it a week ago

normal:

combat:

the portraits in the party frame aren't loaded for some reason in this shot, works most of the time though

my UI is very very minimal. I memorize all my keys, and the buttons you see on the bottom are there for cooldown and range tracking. If I hold alt, the button bar at the bottom changes into a bar holding all my clicky abilities like Summon, Tailoring, Hearth, etc

In the middle of the screen my target frame pops up, to the left is my party, to the right is the enemy party (only shows in arena, using proximo)

i wish i knew what all kollektiv had in his video, some i can see, but like a list would be sweet, like that cast bar of whats being cast against him, etc

i got alot of the item cooldown stuff already

Got a new monitor (Samsung 244T 24" widescreen) the other day, so I redid my UI.
Yeah i got the 2232 (22" samsung) the other day

I don't know how i played WoW in 4:3 all this time. The real estate widescreen gives you for your interface is fantastic.

Yeah i got the 2232 (22" samsung) the other day

I don't know how i played WoW in 4:3 all this time. The real estate widescreen gives you for your interface is fantastic.

Thankfully I've only had a widescreen for WoW. I don't think I could imagine running it on a 4:3 monitor. 1680x1050 was even a bit cramped for my liking. The 1920x1200 gives just enough extra room to spread things out and give it some breathing room.

From way back in the day when I still played WoW... Yeah that's right, I hit level 60 from discovering ironforge...

Been 2 years and I'm still having withdrawals...

lvl60wz3.jpg

I play a rogue and just started using Bongos2.

I haven't played around with it too much but, I was just wondering if there's anyway to hide a bar after I go into to stealth and have my new stealth bar appear. The way it's set up right now is I have my un-stealth'd buttons on bar one, when I hit stealth it switches to bar seven but wont go to the middle of the screen and there's still four unused button spots just sitting there (I have 9 buttons on my un-stealth'd bar then I switch to stealth and I have 5 but it doesn't really fully switch).

Hopefully someone that uses Bongos knows what I'm talking about. If this can't be fixed or no one knows what the hell I'm talking about, what's another alternative to Bongos?

:sunny:

I play a rogue and just started using Bongos2.

I haven't played around with it too much but, I was just wondering if there's anyway to hide a bar after I go into to stealth and have my new stealth bar appear. The way it's set up right now is I have my un-stealth'd buttons on bar one, when I hit stealth it switches to bar seven but wont go to the middle of the screen and there's still four unused button spots just sitting there (I have 9 buttons on my un-stealth'd bar then I switch to stealth and I have 5 but it doesn't really fully switch).

Hopefully someone that uses Bongos knows what I'm talking about. If this can't be fixed or no one knows what the hell I'm talking about, what's another alternative to Bongos?

:sunny:

i don't really know what you're talking about, but bartender3 is the way to go imo.

great balance between simplicity and features.

Back