Your Super Bowl Party Rules

ralphwatchsex.png

I've begrudgingly went to Super Bowl parties the last 4 years. The problem with Super Bowl parties, is they end up being parties with the TV on, and I (sometimes one other) end up being the only guy who actually makes an attempt to watch the game.

I've begrudgingly went to Super Bowl parties the last 4 years. The problem with Super Bowl parties, is they end up being parties with the TV on, and I (sometimes one other) end up being the only guy who actually makes an attempt to watch the game.

invite people who actually like football.

Remind me to never party with you.

I'm hiring a stripper, and get a bunch of blow and booze.

The blow is going to be brought out on a silver fucking platter.

And the stripper is going be be naked just watching the game with us.

This is SimoHayha

How does it feel to be a liar, you lied, you liar!

I have a problem with this rule. (#10 No deliveries during gametime) We need to place an Astrix next to it for special deliveries.

-mall

Deliveries such as pizza and strip o grams are fine during halftime because nobody really cares about the Who.

What's so wrong about wanting to actually WATCH THE GAME?

Tell me about it. I'm usually traveling while you are working your 9 to 5

The only bad part I have are the come downs. But it makes for great poetry. I have a whole book or crazy come down poetry.

I have a problem with this rule. We need to place an Astrix next to it for special deliveries.

-mall

asterisk

what the hell deliveries is zoph talking about, anyway? ups and shit don't run on sundays. get pizza and wings delivered if you run out, or if it gets cold

i just dont understand

Back