Your Email Have Luckily Won the Sum of US$840,000.00

dubsack

Veteran XV
SOUTH AFRICANNATIONAL LOTTERY 2009
SPECIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION

NATIONAL LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE:FORMER NASHUA BUILDING STAND 405,HALFWAY HOUSE EXTENSION 32 OLD PRETORIA MAIN ROAD HALFWAY HOUSE MIDRAND JOANNESBURG S.A.

Be Notified that Your Email Have Luckily Won the Sum of US$840,000.00(EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR)

BRIEF WINNING INFORMATIONS:

There was a computer ballot that was organized by the South African National Lottery. It was not an individual lotto playing, but the computer itself picked out from all over the world, 1,000,000 email addresses and it was selected and picked from the Internet, those email addresses of Participants that was selected and picked from the internet were again selected through a computer ballot system drawn from among the 1,000,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world, this is called the computer ballot. (200) email addresses was finally picked out from among the total 1,000,000 email addresses, and out of those 200 winning email addresses, your email address is among the winners on the ballot. You have to note that this program is being sponsored by the FIFA SUPPORT AFRICAN TEAM, to create awareness for the coming 2010 FIFA world Cup, which is to be host by South Africa .

For your claim Call Dr. Dean Shure Processing Director South African National Lottery

TELL: +27 78 139 0015
Email: pdsanl2010@gmail.com
Email: dpsanl2010@gmail.com

Your email address was selected on the computer promotional ballot system Draw, as one of the winning email address on the internet computer lottery Draw. The program was held by the South African Leading Lottery Organization; know as the South African National Lottery. The computer Ballot qualified your email address as one of the winners of the sum of US$840,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fourty Thousand United States Dollars).

For more enquiries/Information’s, Please kindly contact (Dr. Dean Shure) the processing Director Claim Department on the email address:pdsanl2010@gmail.com Please Quote your winning references such as your Winning Number: 2-9-22-23-33-49 Bonus 5, Reference Number: 473061725/09 and Batch Number: 7056490902/188 and also furnish him with the details below to enable him locate your file easily for your claim.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES......................................................
2. YOUR WINNING E-MAIL..................................................
3. YOUR ADDRESS.........................................................
4. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS...............................................
5. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH...................................................
6. YOUR OCCUPATION......................................................
7. YOUR SEX.............................................................
8. YOUR COUNTRY.........................................................

Note: Due to the numerous internet Lottery scams, we are doing this to protect all our clients to avoid double claim and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non participant or unofficial personnel. You are advised not to expose your winning details, so that the scammers can not be able to get your winning information. This massage was sent to you by the Chairman, Lottery Organizer South Africa, Mr. Jabulani Thabo Director of promotion, South African National Lottery.

Once again Congratulations to you all!!

Mrs. Nancy Wang
Coordinator.

:lol: dumbass OP, now everyone is going to be e-mailing this guy to collect the winnings, just hope I get to him first. I e-mailed my bank account #, etc. to skip a few steps, waiting for a deposit now

well chances are 99.9% its a scam of some sort. next thing you know they are gonna ask for your bank account info so they can "DEPOSIT" the money aka clean it out.

Dude, stop bullshitting me. They gave me my reference number and the winning lottery number. You mean to tell me that a fine agency such as South African National Lottery would try to scam a US citizen? For money? You should be ashamed sir.

well chances are 99.9% its a scam of some sort. next thing you know they are gonna ask for your bank account info so they can "DEPOSIT" the money aka clean it out.

Wait, what? Are you serious or just joking that this is a scam? Is there a way to unsend e-mails or something??? shit

Are you guys just being sarcastic this is a scam? I can't tell because TW is mean sometimes

someone please respond

Back