Your desks, show them to me

I move my mouse 20mm to go from one side of the screen to the other, that's 3/4 of an inch for you non metric ppl

why in the world do you need a two foot mousepad?

I move my mouse 20mm to go from one side of the screen to the other, that's 3/4 of an inch for you non metric ppl

Why not a trackball you lazy fuck. On the winning team computing is a workout. I suppose you have angle snapping and acceleration on too. :ftard:

Because when people turn around to shoot someone in an FPS they want to turn around just once not 18 times.

b/c old timer normies like havax and plasmatic don't have the fine motor control necessary 2 be an elite competitor in starsiege:TRIBES so they gotta juice their mousepads and use the craftmatic lonaco adjustable mouse

b/c old timer normies like havax and plasmatic don't have the fine motor control necessary 2 be an elite competitor in starsiege:TRIBES so they gotta juice their mousepads and use the craftmatic lonaco adjustable mouse

Even at my age I can probably still kick your ass in tribes

gg

I know a guy who always says he has bad aim then I played on his PC and he's like 1400dpi with like a 5 in overwatch

No shit nobody can aim with that

Only need a mouse pad the size of a postage stamp though

Why not a trackball you lazy fuck. On the winning team computing is a workout. I suppose you have angle snapping and acceleration on too. :ftard:

no, no I don't therefore I overshoot everything anyway.
It would probably be terrible if you try to game I suppose but the mouse has those nifty acceleration buttons anyway so I can de tune it quickly enough.
I have a trackball that I use on the boat, it's OK but prefer a mouse.

Because when people turn around to shoot someone in an FPS they want to turn around just once not 18 times.

see above
also, games usually have their own sensitivity setting anyway so I set it to spin 180 with about 1" of movement.

I always played FPS with Y axis inverted as well so get on my level casual normie gamer scumbags

Last edited:
StapleMammal1 in 40 years

ZtxFjFT.jpg

StapleMammal1 in 40 years

ZtxFjFT.jpg
Sheeeeit, I'm seriously considering mounting my old 55 inch 4k on (a redesigned) desk. It's just about exactly 4x the size and resolution of my current 27 inch monitor. Meaning I could game in a window and still run other shit at a reasonable size...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back