You shitheads brought this Dweasel shit upon yourselves

eggo

Contributor
Veteran X
Now we have another blithering retard making threads, :picard:

Shame on the people who told him to make his own account instead of just going on tehvul's account. We could have just banned him and gotten rid of both of them :(

I don't want to have to ignore anyone.

Dweasel breaks the rules on a daily basis. He spams and bumps his own thread with nonsensical retardation. He should have been banned long ago.

Dweasel breaks the rules on a daily basis. He spams and bumps his own thread with nonsensical retardation. He should have been banned long ago.

you made a "thread" about trying to find an "electronic notebook" even though it was just a copy and paste from another thread months ago.

so basically you do the same thing. ban yourself please

How does that make him different from El Smack or Badmofo?

lol wut

THIS POSTER REALLY PISSES ME OFF I REFUSE TO IGNORE HIM SO I WANT YOU TO IGNORE HIM FOR EVERYONE
While I agree that its a bit juvenile, you have to admit Dweasel is probably one of the worst perpetrators of idiocy on this forum.

Not that I care because I don't click on his threads (I think I've posted in it once?), and he seems content to just hang out in those threads.

dweasle makes more sense then most tw posters

and he is far more entertaining then any 4chan, t2 player or twars.net faggot who has joined

lol wut

THIS POSTER REALLY PISSES ME OFF I REFUSE TO IGNORE HIM SO I WANT YOU TO IGNORE HIM FOR EVERYONE

you know the common thought around here about members and banning stupid people...

well i think we can all agree that dweesle is a few levels below that on the scale...

he posts pictures of crack whores taking the wrinklecock for a few hots and a cot, what more can you ask from a member

you made a "thread" about trying to find an "electronic notebook" even though it was just a copy and paste from another thread months ago.

so basically you do the same thing. ban yourself please

Gotta admit, the man has a point.

Back