You raff yuo roose v.3871

Video:
Extinction Rebellion 'lose control of fake blood hose' - BBC News

RyNYdjQ.jpg

:roller:

If only CNN would have put his political affiliation in the article I'd know to be mad or not.

duh, if it's something bad, and they didn't say he was a republican in the headline or the opening sentence, then it is obviously implied that it's a democrat. :shrug:

If only CNN would have put his political affiliation in the article I'd know to be mad or not.

Frank M. Gilliam, Jr. is an American politician who served as the mayor of Atlantic City from 2018-2019. He defeated Republican incumbent Don Guardian in the 2017 election and became Atlantic City's third African American mayor

Seemed obvious to me.. Only black democrats have enough self loathing required to steal money from little black kids

that's it? only 87K?

check it, honkey:

The Latest: Mayor defiant after extortion, bribery arrest

Federal authorities say at least four business owners paid a total of $600,000 in bribes to Correia in exchange for official letters needed to set up a marijuana business.

https://www.apnews.com/89303cd28f3b46aaad13898ad323e7ee

Braun Aims at Mainstream With SFW 'Captain Marvel XXX' Trailer
LOS ANGELES—It's a double-header news day for fans of Axel Braun, who get to see the safe-for-work trailer and revel in the news that the Wicked Comix movie features the return of Seth Gamble's award-winning Deadpool impersonation.

In addition to the official safe-for-work trailer, the entire Captain Marvel XXX: An Axel Braun Parody movie is now available online and is currently No. 1 on Adult DVD Empire’s Trending Videos index. The big-budget parody's September 30 online debut was followed by a mid-week social media unveiling of the action-packed SFW trailer. Fans responded wth praise for the trailer’s production value and costumes, as well as Braun’s directorial panache and Kenzie Taylor’s portrayal of Carol Danvers, which remains faithful to the comic book original.

For his 60th parody, director Braun pulled out all the stops and delivered the Captain Marvel that fans deserve: snarky, sassy, sexy. In addition to Taylor's star-making performance as Carol Danvers (read more here) and the painstakingly detailed costumes, the movie boasts a supporting cast led by Ana Foxxx as Monica Rambeau and transgender superstar Aubrey Kate as the Supreme Intelligence. It's clear Braun intends to make Captain Marvel XXX a crowning achievement to his AVN Award-studded career.
[...]

You raff yuo roose v 3871

"We hear you. We are dedicated to this game long-term."

Side-note: Can they rename the Imperial Edition to the Golden Throne edition, because if anyone buys it they are keeping the game on life support?

CNN etc.

In 1976, Woods, along with Richard and James Schoenfeld, kidnapped 26 children and their bus driver in Chowchilla, California. The kidnapping inspired the 1971 film "Dirty Harry."

In 1966, Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek appeared on television and inspired John F. Kennedy to make his famous 1962 speech, "We choose to go to the Moon".

In 1966, Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek appeared on television and inspired John F. Kennedy to make his famous 1962 speech, "We choose to go to the Moon".
Every time I hear that speech, I always hear "We choose to go to the moon in this 'decayed' ..."

Back