You life is now complete...

i hope the other 3 million views were watching it with the same sense of "the fuck is going on here?" as me, and not because anyone actually wants to listen to that shit

Was wondering when someone could make a shit song as bad as REBECCA BLACK's "It's Friday"

The wait is over.......only made it through video (muted) in hopes that tron robot would go robocop on her. That didn't happen.

Would say the video is better on mute, but it's hard to be infatuated with a woman I already know is a lifeless fuck and has shit oral skills. Blow up dolls are less artificial, annoying, and more enthusiastic in bed I imagine.

Last edited:
aocjx.gif

especially once you consider how much money had to be dumped into this terrible turd.

who filmed this, or listened to it, and was like......huh.....I bet we can make this happen?

This seems legit.

I honestly think these producer people are fucking with us at this point. They know this is trash but are doing what they can to promote it as some kind of sick sociological experiment, or bet. To see just how many people they can trick into liking something that has zero innovation or talent anywhere in it. Something that solely relies on sound effects, sex appeal, and shiny to get by.

so long as Kim Kardashian has relevance in the world.....I suppose anything is possible.

Last edited:
You know, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't hit it. You pretty much have to be gay if you wouldn't hit that at least once.

But every time she opens her mouth I literally want to die.

i came here

just to par-ty

oh please

dont you

hate on me

ya

got my sexy girls with me

oh i love it

love it

oh lets party

yeah

lets party

and have a good time

Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany, because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights.

"DAS IST VERBOTEN ACHHKKKKK!!!!"

especially once you consider how much money had to be dumped into this terrible turd.

who filmed this, or listened to it, and was like......huh.....I bet we can make this happen?

This seems legit.

I honestly think these producer people are fucking with us at this point. They know this is trash but are doing what they can to promote it as some kind of sick sociological experiment, or bet. To see just how many people they can trick into liking something that has zero innovation or talent anywhere in it. Something that solely relies on sound effects, sex appeal, and shiny to get by.

so long as Kim Kardashian has relevance in the world.....I suppose anything is possible.

Doctorin' the Tardis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The release of "Doctorin' the Tardis" followed a self-imposed break from recording of Drummond and Cauty's sampling outfit, The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu (The JAMs). The single continued The JAMs' strategy of plagiarising and juxtaposing popular musical works. However, unlike the cultish limited releases of The JAMs, in which Drummond's Clydeside rapping and social commentary were regular ingredients, "Doctorin' The Tardis" was an excursion into the musical mainstream, with the change of name to "The Timelords" and an overt reliance on several iconic symbols of 1970s and 80s British popular culture, including Glitter, the Doctor Who theme song, Doctor Who's Daleks and the TARDIS, Sweet's "Blockbuster!" and Harry Enfield's character 'Loadsamoney'.[1] The song features riffs from the 1973 hit "Block Buster!" by Sweet and from Gary Glitter's 1972 debut hit "Rock and Roll Parts 1 and 2". Its name is a reference to "Doctorin' the House" by Coldcut.

Drummond and Cauty often claimed that the song was the result of a deliberate effort to write a number one hit single. However, in interviews with Snub TV and BBC Radio 1, Drummond offered a more plausible explanation. "We went into the studio on a Monday, thinking we were going to make a house track, a regular underground dance house track using the Doctor Who theme tune... [but] we [then] realised it was in triplet time and you can't have house tracks in triplet time. The only beat that would work with it was the Glitter beat. By Tuesday evening we realised we had a number one and we just went totally for the lowest common denominator". Radio 1 interviewer Richard Skinner called the record an "aberration", to which Drummond pleaded "guilty", adding that "we justified it all by saying to ourselves 'We're celebrating a very British thing here... you know, something that Timmy Mallett understands'".[2]

In a KLF Communications information sheet, Drummond called "Doctorin' the Tardis" "probably the most nauseating record in the world" (a claim also made on the label of the record itself) but added that "we also enjoyed celebrating the trashier side of pop".

also i like how lil wayne (who is unforgivably shit and mercenary on his own) is deliberately and sarcastically all like 'what the fuck am i doin here in this song that i am in here'

I did not click the video...

I have no justifiable reason, curiosity is not enough, to cause me to watch that.

unless someone can give me a cogent reason to watch paris hilton I never will.

:spineyes:

Pretty sure she's filthy rich, so she can afford to finance the song and the video all on her own just to promote her "brand" (whatever that may be). It's just another rich person indulgence tied to an attention whore's need to constantly be in the spotlight.

Pretty sure she's filthy rich, so she can afford to finance the song and the video all on her own just to promote her "brand" (whatever that may be). It's just another rich person indulgence tied to an attention whore's need to constantly be in the spotlight.

grandpa hilton disinherited her for being a total slutbag vacuous 'celebrity'

but @ that point it didnt fucking matter b/c she was a brand on her own and is now worth more than her inheritance wouldve been :ugh:

basically mummy and daddy and gramps and gramsy said 'no you will NOT go around being a massive fucking whore if you don't want to be out on the streets'

she said 'FUCK YOU IM GONNA WHORE AND DRINK AND DO COKE AND HAVE SEX ALL I WANT IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN MONEY'

'with what???? your TALENT????'

and she proved them wrong :ugh:

Back