You know whats kinda sad.......

T-VET

Veteran X

Now Halo has been out for a year now and even with the new release of Halo 2..... Halo still has more users online than Tribes Vengeance thats kinda weird cuz you would think that Tribes Vengeance would be more Popular than Halo but it does not look like it.

As of 9pm 11.27.04 Central Time

tvmum.jpg

halo.jpg

as you can see Halo has more users online than TV! I Wonder Why?

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg.

HALO HAD A MICROSOFT SIZE BUDGET!!!! What is so hard to understand that Halo was a LAUNCH title for A CONSOLE. They had televison ads for the Xbox release. It was actually pushed on the non-hardcore gamer.

BFGanksta said:
HALO HAD A MICROSOFT SIZE BUDGET!!!! What is so hard to understand that Halo was a LAUNCH title for A CONSOLE. They had televison ads for the Xbox release. It was actually pushed on the non-hardcore gamer.

I understand that but that was 1 year ago when Halo came out.. Im not talking about Halo 2! And There Hard Core Halo Players!

Last edited:
1. Half Life
34910 servers, 67461 players
2. Call of Duty: United Offensive
2039 servers, 5597 players
3. Unreal Tournament 2004
3362 servers, 5229 players
4. Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
2674 servers, 5150 players
5. Call of Duty
3156 servers, 5002 players
6. Battlefield 1942
1298 servers, 4020 players
7. Americas Army: Special Forces
672 servers, 3358 players
8. Battlefield: Vietnam
1466 servers, 2911 players
9. Quake 3: Arena
2049 servers, 2846 players
10. Neverwinter Nights
740 servers, 2774 players
11. Halo: Combat Evolved
724 servers, 2759 players
12. Soldier of Fortune 2
1555 servers, 2755 players
13. Medal of Honor Allied Assault
1149 servers, 2100 players
14. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead
631 servers, 1970 players
15. Battlefield 1942 Testing
30 servers, 1855 players
16. Battlefield: Vietnam Testing
30 servers, 1657 players
17. Unreal Tournament
1777 servers, 1538 players
18. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
575 servers, 1017 players
19. Halo Demo
240 servers, 991 players
20. Starsiege TRIBES
188 servers, 593 players
21. Quake II
654 servers, 522 players
22. Star Wars: Battlefront (PC)
235 servers, 440 players
23. Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
254 servers, 430 players
24. Unreal Tournament 2003
113 servers, 375 players
25. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough
154 servers, 362 players
26. Vietcong
144 servers, 317 players
27. Call of Duty (PS2)

All these games have more players than Tribes:Vengeance.
Wtf is your point? We allready know this game is a failure.

1. This is a new game

2. Many of the Vets are Stubborn, and hate the changes

3. ALOT of people can NOT play this game because they cant afford GREAT machines to run it.

4. All the Kiddies are too busy Playing Halo 2, Half Life 2, GTA: SA, And with SCHOOL & College

5. After buying all the other NEW games, all the Gaming type have no money left over for a "Not so Popular game"

6. the ones Who Cant afford to buy TV, but like it, are in the DEMO SERVERS.

Heh.. any game that's been out for a year will have more players than a game that's been out for a month and a half.. What a worthless thread.

T-VET said:

Now Halo has been out for a year now and even with the new release of Halo 2..... Halo still has more users online than Tribes Vengeance thats kinda weird cuz you would think that Tribes Vengeance would be more Popular than Halo but it does not look like it.

as you can see Halo has more users online than TV! I Wonder Why?

This is OFN by at least a month. Thanks for reminding me though...i almost forgot :rolleyes:

Ashley said:
1. This is a new game

2. Many of the Vets are Stubborn, and hate the changes

3. ALOT of people can NOT play this game because they cant afford GREAT machines to run it.

4. All the Kiddies are too busy Playing Halo 2, Half Life 2, GTA: SA, And with SCHOOL & College

5. After buying all the other NEW games, all the Gaming type have no money left over for a "Not so Popular game"

6. the ones Who Cant afford to buy TV, but like it, are in the DEMO SERVERS.

Wow every excuse in the book.What the fuk was the difference when t2 came out?It suxed moose cock and it still had mucho players.My 7 year old thought T:V was a joke of a game,go smoke them apples.

Solarius said:
Heh.. any game that's been out for a year will have more players than a game that's been out for a month and a half.. What a worthless thread.

Sorry but thats bs, Tribes2 had over 3000 Players after a few weeks.

I don't what's worse... the fact that you're actually comparing tribes to a piece of shazbot like halo or that you actually have halo installed on your computer.

you cannot mentally comprehend the amount of marketing power behind halo

if you're going to compare games, compare games with a similar budget at least

Piata=King said:
I don't what's worse... the fact that you're actually comparing tribes to a piece of shazbot like halo or that you actually have halo installed on your computer.

Ya I do have it installed DUMMIE otherwise you would not seen the halo server screen ROFLMFAO!!!

Back