yo lemon why the hate bro?

im just happy fraggle doesnt have that weird jerky new yorker bitch attitude that makes them complete faggots

Man I feel the love in this thread. I'm happy to bring all of you pathetic retards out of the woodwork to kiss and make up. Go Lemon.
sshot0178nn3.png

p.s. I certainly appreciate the tribute thread.

i'm not really that guy, and one night doesn't transform anyone. its really just a matter of getting out of your comfort zone enough times so that you feel like you're comfortable everywhere; or at least at most places.

I don't know why you assume I am just a total retard or something. I am one of those people that enjoys staying in a lot more then others not because I am a nerd, I am just lazy and more of a chill person.

When I go out I am not totally anti social or anything. I just started going to bars more recently because I acquired a fake, but I don't really want to waste to much money. I go to crappy keg house/college parties most of the time and chill out. I just haven't been exposed to anything worldly yet or traveled which is what I want to do.

I don't know why you assume I am just a total retard or something. I am one of those people that enjoys staying in a lot more then others not because I am a nerd, I am just lazy and more of a chill person.

When I go out I am not totally anti social or anything. I just started going to bars more recently because I acquired a fake, but I don't really want to waste to much money. I go to crappy keg house/college parties most of the time and chill out.

I dunno man. On this trip I'll be meeting blazindave/kahula in Montreal, possibly Rayn/Kurayami in New Hampshire, very remotely possible I'll meet Fraggle, Giga, Cringe after that. We're planning on coming back through Chicago and quite honestly I'm afraid to meet you.

When I go out I am not totally anti social or anything. I just started going to bars more recently because I acquired a fake, but I don't really want to waste to much money. I go to crappy keg house/college parties most of the time and chill out. I just haven't been exposed to anything worldly yet or traveled which is what I want to do.
i have a friend he's sort of my project, he's a young guy. he's 22 now and we've been good friends for around 6 years, i met him playing pickup basketball. you would be surprised at how much growing up you can do in just two years. from 20 to 22 he's pretty much night and day. it has a lot to do with opening your eyes and ears, when a comfort zone is mentioned that really has nothing to do with going out to bars or clubs every night, you'll see what i mean man, you will. if i'm just in nyc i only go to bars maybe 4 or 5 times a month, just to hang out/reconnect with some of my "bar friends" (regulars that i'm friendly with at certain bars). i really only overindulge when i'm out of town, because its more fun that way for me.

I dunno man. On this trip I'll be meeting blazindave/kahula in Montreal, possibly Rayn/Kurayami in New Hampshire, very remotely possible I'll meet Fraggle, Giga, Cringe after that. We're planning on coming back through Chicago and quite honestly I'm afraid to meet you.

why? If anything you are one of the few people here that is normal and enjoyable. I don't hate on you.

holy shit you fucking guys are ruining my tribute thread with a bunch of homosexual banter

lemon i wouldn't consider you my bff i don't even know you. i was just wondering why the hate?

OK in the interest of keeping my tribute thread going....

I don't hate you. I am amused by you. You're a "character" that I find amusing. Your stories amuse me sometimes. Most times I feel that you're pathetic. Sometimes I'm amused. Sometimes you're pathetic. It's really not complicated.

Back