yay stock market.

The 2nd Great Depression is coming, friends. I've buried my gold and will be protecting it with illegal firearms I purchased from a Russian friend of mine. Anyone of the same mindset is free to join me, byog&a.

Isn't this going to create an artificial bull market that will end up fucking us anyways?

Some time next week, a LOT of people are going to be fucked. But, no, it's not going to change the market significantly; under 1000 financial stocks are protected, but people can still buy UltraShort ETF's specialized by industry, etc ...

And, of course, people pay what they want to pay for stocks; it's not like that part is changed.

I see a TON of companies out there with good revenue and eps growth AND PE's around 10 and under. I am slowly buying throughout this and next week.

Isn't this going to create an artificial bull market that will end up fucking us anyways?

if anything, the current way shorting works is artificial and fucked us - the idea that the total number of shares that have short contracts can exceed the total number of shares that exists allows for excessive downward pressure on stock prices.

Meh.

I think the bailout, and their gay-ass protectionist rules, are stupid -- and it's not as though the people shorting are getting a sure thing, either.

But it doesn't matter because I never short anyway.

lol good luck with being bullish with the us stock market at this point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ADR's, not US stocks.

RIO is Vale, the brazilian mining superheavyweight.

I also picked up some Vasco Security, and I'm probably going to be picking up QXM (chinese) next week sometime.

There are a lot of companies with very low debt and tons of cash on the books. The problem is normally one of valuation. But at the moment, there are lots of undervalued stocks. :)

Back