y do u watch regular tv?

holy fuk ppv wat

I do not deserve commercial free tv
but you do, you are most deserving of all kindnesses
if only you could see you as we see you "sighs:

yo gabba gabba and adventure time, mostly. if I'm into a show I just watch it on couchtuner or w/e that day

why would wait a year to watch it on Netflix and pay for it. lol dumb idiot
you should rethink this
Spoiler

Two reasons:

DVR and spoilers

There's just some popular shows that you have to watch within a day or so or you will be bombarded with spoilers (Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad when it was on, etc).

I also need cable to see my local hockey team (and no I'm not watching hockey on some laggy online feed).
soon in Canukistan will be allowed to buy individual channels. So nice of the State and of the three Cable Clans (2 families and a corporation privately worth $15Bn) to allow us to see their adds and buy a channel.

I will buy the NFL channel for me and 2 for my wife and enjoy our 3 channel universe of viewing pleasure. :sunny:

Really we're paying for two channels but a third of the time is spent watching commercials so it's really a pay for 3 get 2 deal.

slingtv

20 bucks a month for espn/tnt
basically all i need
hell i prob end up watching more hgtv bc i use it as background while i do work

outhouse24.jpg

How soon before they drastically raise the price of internet connection due to many peoples cancelling cable tv? I pay $60 for 100Mb right now...

How soon before they drastically raise the price of internet connection due to many peoples cancelling cable tv? I pay $60 for 100Mb right now...

That's why all the companies like Comcast are pushing data caps. Once you start streaming everything it is easy to hit even a huge data cap.

i watch jeopardy at 6 and wheel of fortune at 630

except when theres thursday night football on. fuck you football

Back