Xmas Gifts

I'm going to get Dad a flannel shirt and a Leatherman (even though he won't be able to use it). Scrappy's last meal will be a cheeseburger from Wendy's.

sorry about scrappy man thats always hard to go through. i got 4 dogs all around the same age and im just dreading it so much.. Usually only have 1 dog at a time.

So is anyone actually going shopping on Black Friday, or is everyone jerking off in a corner and ordering online?

I think it would be cool to see "black friday" just turn into a mob looting day.
Also, I don't go out on BF. But, I will be watching S17 E7,8,9 from SP.
Black Friday
A Song of Ass and Fire
Titties and Dragons
It's a tradition.

No way I'll go out on BF or anytime near Christmas but for grocery shopping. I hate to be around people normally and online shopping is a godsend.

black friday is so 200late nobody doing that shit nemore

it's all about mostly peaceful mondays now

The last time I went out on Black Friday, it was to Menards, and only because the mother in law wanted help. We walked in, I sent her to get in line with a cart, and I went out and grabbed things she wanted. Worked out pretty nice, she got stocked up on things for the rental properties, and I got sale tools and off road lights.

wow way 2 buy commie chinese cheapskate crapola tools from menards

why do u hate america, plasmatic? how did bin laden convince u 2 hate our freedom?

i bet u got fking chinese commie off road lights even tho there were some perfectly good malaysian ones next 2 them

The cheap Chineseum lights went on the plow truck, but now they're going on the Jeep liberty I just paid $400 for.

for the gf im trying to decide between a new phone or a canada goose coat...leaning coat.

she needs a phone, but if i got her a new one it would last about 4 weeks before she'd need a new phone.

Back