[x3]Craptacular?

so there are sentinals? how could that be bad

unless they do shit like that and never actually fight them

If that was the spoiler they showed, it was really cheesy, and the rest of the movie will suck.

Think about it, they say: Hey guys, let's get on of the best scenes in the movie and use it to hype the movie up!

Well.....if that's one of the best scenes in the movie..... :sick:

Im not really an X man fan but Ive seen the first 2 movies which werent spectacular, whats so cheesey or different about this clip? Its very short with a few smartass remarks from wolverine, too short to really make any judgement IMO but Im sure this movie will be similar to the previous ones

sheex said:
so there are sentinals? how could that be bad

unless they do shit like that and never actually fight them

I am thinking this is the way they introduce possibly Nimrod for X4, if X3 makes a gazillion dollars. He's a cheap actor (VO only), completely CGI and strong enough to stand up against the Xmen all by himself.

I do like having Magneto around tho. :D

Special---K said:
you will all still go see it
I will indeed go see it. I will enjoy it. I will come to TW and complain with everyone else. Then I will go out and buy the fucking DVD just like pretty much everyone else will.

Timmain42 said:

I am thinking this is the way they introduce possibly Nimrod for X4, if X3 makes a gazillion dollars. He's a cheap actor (VO only), completely CGI and strong enough to stand up against the Xmen all by himself.

I do like having Magneto around tho. :D

not a chance in hell they'll bother with anything as complex as time or space travel

so no apocalypse, shi'ar, nimrod, or anything else interesting about x-men

fuck they can't even put gambit in a movie

I think they would lose a LOT of interest if they tried to get into the more out-there plots with the space/interdimensional/time travel.

I love Apocolypse in the comics and cartoons but he would have to be worked into a movie as something very different....which I guess isn't too far fetched seeing what they've already taken liberties with. I've been ok but I would like to see Gambit and would like to see a bad ass Rogue flying around and wrecking shop

i'm thinking there's a slim chance they'll show phoenix as an interstellar entity made of fire to be the guardian of the m'krann crystal to keep it away from the emperor of the shi'ar (i just watched the phoenix saga from the cartoon)

but ya they fucked rogue up more than anybody

Last edited:
sheex said:
not a chance in hell they'll bother with anything as complex as time or space travel

so no apocalypse, shi'ar, nimrod, or anything else interesting about x-men

fuck they can't even put gambit in a movie
Your logic depresses me. :(

Back