WW3: You Need A Bomb Shelter

DiPNmJA.jpg

lol more like bum shelter, go fight for your country you loser stop trying to hide in a hole in the ground like an animal zool

lets not discuss zools paranoia

but having a bomb shelter would be pretty sweet

bring a girl back home and surprise, we're not going to the penthouse, we're going to my bomb shelter

Zool, how much worse does your paranoia need to get before you have to be locked up for your own safety?

Paranoia?

Obama delays Ukraine arms decision amid diplomatic whirlwind

He is delaying..because generals are saying if you do this..you are going to trigger a fuckin war.
Mitch get your head out of your ASS. If you really live in the sand like you say you do you had better get ready. ISIS has declared WAR on the UAE. And the UAE doesn't stand a chance. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Building a bunkers to protect your life is not paranoia its called wanting to survive a nuke blast. The US military and government structure does this why can't I? people like you will always be weak.

i dont think we're gonna have ww3 here in white atlantis...budget cuts or something

y'all enjoy it tho

fuck that

if we decide to start dropping nukes, i hope someone has at least a few left over aimed at new zealand just to spite you smug bastards

Paranoia?

Obama delays Ukraine arms decision amid diplomatic whirlwind

He is delaying..because generals are saying if you do this..you are going to trigger a fuckin war.
Mitch get your head out of your ASS. If you really live in the sand like you say you do you had better get ready. ISIS has declared WAR on the UAE. And the UAE doesn't stand a chance. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Building a bunkers to protect your life is not paranoia its called wanting to survive a nuke blast. The US military and government structure does this why can't I? people like you will always be weak.

Oh right, thanks for sharing, gonna get me a bunker tomorrow in that case.

:ftard:

HUMAN METHODS ARE FUTILE HAHAHAH

They might dig down deep.
But my powerful hand will take them out of there.
They might climb up to the heavens.
But I will bring them down from there.
3 They might hide on top of Mount Carmel.
But I will hunt them down
and grab them.
They might hide from me at the bottom of the ocean.
But even there I will command the serpent to bite them.
4 Their enemies might take them away
as prisoners to another country.
But there I will command Israel’s enemies
to cut them down with swords.
I will keep my eye on Israel to harm them.
I will not help them.”

Back