[WTF] Tonight has been weird

Tvoi_Mat

Banned
First off I get a ticket because I "rolled" through a couple stop signs in a residential neighborhood at 2 in the morning.

I get home, and no one's cars are here. There's a note on the kitchen table saying that my parents have taken my sister to the Emergency Room because she put some sort of magic marker remover on her face and it's burning her skin.

What was also strange was that I ordered a Cheesey Gordita Crunch at Taco Bell before I got home and it seemed like there was some sort of "extra" sauce, possibly could have been semen.

What the fuck is going on.

fsd5012c1mz.jpg

Cops give tickets like that to keep unwanted people out of a neighborhood. We have one down here in South Florida called Parkland, and the cars have stickers on them that say PKO. If you don't have a sticker on your car, you'll get a ticket. Especially at 2am.

As for someone jizzing on your food, that could also happen at 2am if you're the wrong color. Best to order pizza in the day and have it in the fridge.

Should have given the cop the extra cheesy gordita crunch.

The universe maybe telling you something. Gained any negative karma lately?

So in sum, nigger (or possibly beaner) eats a jizz sandwich while his sister dies.

A+, would read again.

Cops give tickets like that to keep unwanted people out of a neighborhood. We have one down here in South Florida called Parkland, and the cars have stickers on them that say PKO. If you don't have a sticker on your car, you'll get a ticket. Especially at 2am.

As for someone jizzing on your food, that could also happen at 2am if you're the wrong color. Best to order pizza in the day and have it in the fridge.

as a proud african american i take afence to that

Back