wtf ironing SUCKS

why the fuck does it suck so much to iron shirts? i just started wearing button-down shirts instead of t-shirts (they're soooo much more comfortable), and now i have to iron the stupid fuckers! AHHHHHHH!!!
help me out here, tdub. is there any easier way to get wrinkles and shit out of shirts without actually ironing them?

and yes, i know i sound like a fucking delinquent housewife, stfu

1) Who the fuck irons their shirt except fags and obsessive anal freaks?

2) Button-down shirts "soooo much more comfortable" than t-shirts? Is having a giant cock in your ass "sooooo comfortable" too?

Yeah, there's an easier way. Stop being a faggot

Aestis said:

2) Button-down shirts "soooo much more comfortable" than t-shirts? Is having a giant cock in your ass "sooooo comfortable" too?

Aestis said:

i have 3 awesome volcom button ups but they all have this little flap that folds up near the button holes every time i wash them. i have to iron the flap twice before wearing them, and it really pisses me off because i agree, ironing is gay.

right after taking them out of the dryer, hang them up

you may still have to iron a bit sometimes though.

the other thing that works is take it (on a hanger) into the shower with you - assuming you take hot showers - the steam will help unwrinkle it

button up shirts suck but some of us have to wear them for work

iron1.jpg

iron2.jpg

iron3.jpg

iron4.jpg

iron5.jpeg

iron6.jpg

iron7.jpg

Aestis said:

normal people who want to look professional for work, not like a hobo who just murdered a business man and stole his suit

Back