WTF? Am i turning gay like Midnj?

Bodom said:
they fit the flash

would anyone listen to them minus your flash. no. you lose

we he must have heard them somewhere and had them in his collection and he liked them enough to use them. So go listen to Britney

ps: burn me copies and mail the to me

it's ok, she's going the way of madona, and although i would drive around singing to it, I aknowledge it as good pop music. give it credit for what it is.

I had assumed this concerned the replacement of nekkid ladies in your sig with nazi lyrics. I read somewhere this is a sign of latent homosexuality.

gay11.jpg

Bodom said:
after acquiring the Britney Spears - Toxic music video for purely heterosexual male reasons....I've found I like the song.

it sounds cooler than her other bullshit...and i like the music. i foresee some decent remixes

this just 3 days after i started enjoying Sound of the Underground by Girld Aloud!....i also like a lot of 80/70s shit played at work...like old Madonna songs, Anita Ward - Ring my Bell, Blondie and other stuff

onoz?!

faggot

I listened to Black Dahlia Murder all day

if someone showing his friend in another car "the fruitbasket" while going 50mph on a freeway while Peter North is driving sounds gay

im gay

Bodom said:
after acquiring the Britney Spears - Toxic music video for purely heterosexual male reasons....I've found I like the song.

it sounds cooler than her other bullshit...and i like the music. i foresee some decent remixes

this just 3 days after i started enjoying Sound of the Underground by Girld Aloud!....i also like a lot of 80/70s shit played at work...like old Madonna songs, Anita Ward - Ring my Bell, Blondie and other stuff

onoz?!

OMG.... bodom i might disown you first!!

you sick fuck

Back