[WoW] Jumping over AB gates before match starts

I made a WoW video once. It had the Top Gun theme song and a lot of completely pointless transitions. I think it needed more, personally.

WoW is such a fucking great game. bro i love the matches they are so intense. competition on an epic scale. nice find bro. fuck the haters! rock on!

</sarcasm>

bgrounds were great the month or two before BC killed the game

everyone quit raiding as it was pointless to, so it was constant team vs team quality matches. Nobody was playing for ranking so it was just playing to play.

i liked it and i used to play WoW and i used to fuckin LOVE it... but thats when i was a drug addict and all i would do was snort oxy's and sit and play WoW all day... its actually the only way i can sit in one spot for an extended amount of time and be perfectly comfortable...

but how did you figure something like that out? how much time must you waste to do that? really...

btw, i really REALLY miss playing WoW and getting fucked up alot... :(

i liked it and i used to play WoW and i used to fuckin LOVE it... but thats when i was a drug addict and all i would do was snort oxy's and sit and play WoW all day... its actually the only way i can sit in one spot for an extended amount of time and be perfectly comfortable...

but how did you figure something like that out? how much time must you waste to do that? really...

btw, i really REALLY miss playing WoW and getting fucked up alot... :(

nice.

Back