worst current poster

• Total voters
im just clownin nigga

uhh im staying far away from bama/lsu while sober

both teams only have one real weakness and its at qb

the immovable thugject vs the unstoppable thugforce

boise plays unlv school for the deaf with the yearn for a bcs game

they'll play kellen 4 q's

Uhh.. I'll be honest here, I can't respect anyone that writes a diatribe on "Why I'm leaving TribalWar" then posts on TribesTalk for a while only to come back in full swing in GD.

That's just lame.

Legolas Greenleaf was the son of Thranduil, King of the Woodland Realm of Northern Mirkwood, who appears as "the Elvenking" in The Hobbit.

Thranduil ruled over the Silvan Elves or "Wood-elves" of Mirkwood.

The Hobbit, Part 1. Scene 22. the Elvenking's Hall.

Martin Freeman as Bilbo
Ken Stott as Balin
Orlando Bloom as Legolas

Legolas: "Ah my bow, right where I left you." Looks over at a bag of bread. "Not where I left you."

Bilbo appears, taps him on the hand with Sting.

Bilbo: "You look somewhat familiar, have a I ever burgled you before?"

Legolas: "I make it a point of avoiding familiarity with burglars."

Bilbo: "Ah, well, then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record. So, if you'll excuse me?"

Legolas pulls out his knife.

Bilbo: "Do you think this wise, elf? crossing blades with a burglar?"

Legolas: "You threatened Tauriel."

Bilbo: "Only a little."

Legolas and Bilbo parry.

Bilbo: "You know what you're doing. I'll give you that. Excellent form. But how's your footwork? If I step here; very good. Now I step again. Ta!"

Bilbo slips on the ring and disappears. Legolas looks around the room. Balin comes into the room through a doorway. Legolas throws his knife and it sticks into a quarterstaff Balin is carrying before him.

Balin: "That is a wonderful trick! Except now you are between me and my way out. And now, you have no weapon."

Legolas picks up a quarterstaff and begins to spin it around.

Balin: "Who makes all these?"

Legolas: "I do! And I practice with them three hours a day!"

Balin: "You need to find yourself an elf girl, mate! Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you?"

Legolas: "I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a burglar, I can rap him strongly across both his knees!"

Balin uses his body weight to get the knife out of the wood and then begins hitting Legolas with his quarterstaff. Balin is vaulted up into the rafters by a board, and they fight from beam to beam. Balin loses his quarterstaff and blinds Legolas with suet from a hand bellows.

Legolas: "You cheated!"

Balin: "Burglar! Move away."

Legolas: "No."

Balin: "Please move?"

Legolas: "No! I cannot just step aside and let you escape."

Balin: "This sound head-knocking is not meant for you!"

Balin is hit in the head by a bottle of rum and falls unconscious.

Other woodland elves: "There he is. Over here!"

Thranduil: "Excellent work son. You've assisted in the capture of a dangerous dwarf."

Legolas: "Just doing my duty, father."

Thranduil: "Well, I trust you will always remember this as the day a burglar almost escaped from our pantry. Take him back to his cell."

I refuse to choose... there are way worse posters than both of those guys.. this vote is rigged.. I called a recount!!!

Personally I like JM5k.. And Dark Angel is cool as hell...

People hating on them should chill the fuck out. SEE HerE!!!

and apparently if you are a marine you are immune to being made fun of

Let us not forget your dumbass move of trying to get TW to invade a coupon cutting site. How did that work out for you buddy?

I'm sure there is a song or TWO about it somewhere around here.

the only reason people fuck with them is because they react so hard, see: jm5ks leaving tw post or how da and morbid act like the policemen of tribalwar

the only reason people fuck with them is because they react so hard, see: jm5ks leaving tw post or how da and morbid act like the policemen of tribalwar

Yeah but it's more like a game to them... cmon all the years we been posting and reading here.. Alot of people go through those phases.

yes me losing a job 5 or so years ago has really hurt me

i should make a suicide thread right?

No...you should shut your mouth and get over your bitterness.

It's still a forum.

But I can see that it's more to you than that because you lost a job over it. :cry:

JM5K leaves TW, and then comes back. This is a bitch move.

BS everyone leaves TW then comes back. Cept Kura and that poor kid who died in college that time.. omg I can't believe I forget his name.. I feel old.. oh and the other dude who died in that car accident and Jackedup.. he was cool.. wow how many people have we lost over the years.

Who's coming to your defense fatty? Yakuza, your stupid metal video circle jerk e-pal? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

who whoa whoa.. I am your friend too Lemon.. wtf.. I brought back the cool sig.

who are you talking to anyway? Morbid is a man.. he can fight his own battles.
You guys beef is between you two.
Granted I love metal and you should too.. and for some reason I don't think you are skinny yourself punk.

Back