Worst channel on DTV/Cable

Sarchasm

Veteran X
Up until now I would have to say either QVC or C-Span. But I must say that the Hallmark Channel now takes the cake.

Adult PPV channel.
Spoiler
:ugh:

Hallmark is probably up there, along with Lifetime and that Oxygen channel or whatever.

But I always used to hate USA (I don't know if it's as bad as it was in the 90s or whatever). Everything they played was always like third rate TV shows and fourth rate movies. Like, instead of showing Cheers, they'd show Wings. Instead of showing a Jackie Chan movie, they'd show a Steven Segal flick, etc etc.

Hallmark is probably up there, along with Lifetime and that Oxygen channel or whatever.

But I always used to hate USA (I don't know if it's as bad as it was in the 90s or whatever). Everything they played was always like third rate TV shows and fourth rate movies. Like, instead of showing Cheers, they'd show Wings. Instead of showing a Jackie Chan movie, they'd show a Steven Segal flick, etc etc.

what? segal was the same level as chan.

fuck you.

usa used to suck i watch usa now when they play law and order reruns but they always have the shittiest law and orders like criminal intent

TNT or TBS one of those gets the real ones

Back in high school, I remember seeing boobies on the Oxygen channel I was like omg! fap fap fap! :lol:

Oxygen. The only remotely interesting programming on the network is the 90 year old who talks about masturbation techniques.

If you live on the UW campus (or goto the IMA), you can watch the "bridge" channel (live feed showing the evergreen floating bridge across lake washington) or the "red square" channel (live feed showing one of the wide-open brick-paved spaces on campus)

It's the best stuff on tv

If you get HD over the air, channel 7-1 or something is just a shot of the camera up on the Space needle.

edit: Potato Judge channel is at about 1:18

Last edited:
cspan can be pretty interesting

my vote goes for wgn
i dont know why the fuck i have to watch local chicago tv on my basic cable in oregon. especially the round table discussions of local chicago politics/news.. goddamn

Back