Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years

mostest def

Veteran XV
Girlfriend was physically stuck to the seat — her skin had grown around it

Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years - More health news - MSNBC.com

NESS CITY, Kan. - Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend...

“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis [the neighbor] said of the bathroom incident.

how much of a freak do you have to be for your neighbors to not be suprised that your ass is grown into the toilet seat

wtf

tfa said:
He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

Advice: GET OVER IT

:ugh: the mental picture wont leave my head. :(

I picture it like a tree that has barbed wire running around it and it grows over it in that funky way.

Wouldn't her parents/relatives notice that shes locked in the bathroom or stuck to the toilet seat. "Oh hey were the fuck has my daughter been for the past year" ............

and the boyfriend could've kicked down the door

funny-pictures-tree-eats-motorcycle.jpg

Back