Woman dies in Wii contest

I have seen something like this happen.

In boot camp some guy drank so much water he flushed all his electrolites.... He was having convulsions and shit,,it was fucking wiird.

:(

Last edited:
Yeah, because beer is politically incorrect. If they had done it with beer she may have pissed her pants but she would still be alive.

Then again, anyone abusing themselves to get consumer products and dies qualifies for the darwin award imo.

the wii is only worth its pricetag.. just fucking wait it out and pay the 20 bucks it costs to own one

Yeah, because beer is politically incorrect. If they had done it with beer she may have pissed her pants but she would still be alive.

Then again, anyone abusing themselves to get consumer products and dies qualifies for the darwin award imo.
no she'd probably end up with alcohol poisoning

you know anyone who'se ever got alcohol poisoning from being given beer?

it's the hard shit that does it.. especially if it was light beer

2 people. college freshmen. girls. so yes.

i dont care if the woman is older, shes still a woman, still smaller mass and if she goes too hard, could get alcohol poisoning.

light beer could still do it because everyone has a diff tolerance for alcohol and 2 beers wont be felt by myself, but might get another person pretty buzzed

Back