wisdom teeth out 6 hours ago

i know

gf made hash oil though, hoping that kicks in soon

mebbe i get you guys pics of my used-gauze bucket

take advantage of the numbness of your mouth and the bloody drool.

one of my fondest memories from getting my wisdom teeth out was watching movies with my brother at home. every so often i'd flick my head to the side, and splatter him with bloody drool. good times. i'm sure you're girlfriend would appreciate this.

i wasn't actually out of commission, but i did use my wisdom teeth as an excuse to get abusively drunk for a week straight :sunny:

had a burrito like an hour after surgery. one of the teeth has been totally swollen for about a month now, so that was an excellent executive decision on my part

Mine were above the gum line (so no cutting/stitches). The dentist basically just used a mini crowbar and popped all 4 of them out.

Having them removed didn't hurt, getting the 8 Novocaine shots hurt like a BITCH though (1 on each side of the tooth, the 2 in the roof of my mouth were the worst). :ugh:

All four of mine were impacted and they had to shatter them and such to get them out, but I was only out of commission for a day or so.

I was under for an hour and a half to wrench mine out.
A couple were in almost sideways.
Only took advil the next 3 days.

Whiny little bitches.

i have hydrocodone-apap 5-325

take only 8 a day

this sounds like not enough for six two two forty

feels like not enough too

dr buize u can e-prescribe me painkillas

Who else was awake during their extraction? I didn't want to pay to get knocked out and my insurance didn't cover it.

Back