WINTER STORM ALFRED

DHZsm.jpg

It sucked ass driving to work tonight. I got stuck trying to drive up a 10 degree incline because they haven't plowed any side streets and I have summer tires on still. Trees are down everywhere because the snow is so fluffy and wet + branches full of leaves. My co-worker abandoned his car on the highway and got a ride in 4x4 with some random puerto ricans. I hope the roads are plowed in the morning.

im in alberta and haven't seen snow yet we might get lucky and have a brown november

at work we bought a front end loader and bucket so im kind of excited to learn how to drive it and clear some snow but all the other guys in the office want to drive it too

It sucked ass driving to work tonight. I got stuck trying to drive up a 10 degree incline because they haven't plowed any side streets and I have summer tires on still. Trees are down everywhere because the snow is so fluffy and wet + branches full of leaves. My co-worker abandoned his car on the highway and got a ride in 4x4 with some random puerto ricans. I hope the roads are plowed in the morning.
Why the fuckity fuck would you go to work in that shit?
In other news, I picked a really good week to vacation in flordia. Whonder what NGFM is up to.

Back