Will you have the COVID vaccine?

Will you have the COVID vaccine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol is that all it takes to scare you into thinking the whole world's after you?

so fragile :(
Unknown side effects tend to complicate decision-making when weighed against the risk and severity of the disease. Should a young woman risk potential fertility and pregnancy issues just to immunize herself against a harmless virus? Seems like an easy choice.

Him nevn know say a da bad thickaz yah a gi him di views. Bad she had.

If you been rocking with ele music since the G been saying “bad man don’t bath with them baby mother rag “ you know this man been have the craft for the ladies song this bad

fucking my little pony pedophile and short brit eunuch gonna be put down soon along with the rest of the tw parasites

im not a drug addict and my head isnt dented

only a weirdo my little pony pedophile literally a fukin weirdo pedo like you amadeus would care about what i look like on a dead neo con forum like tw

ur a fucking queer creepy child rapist get murdered irl

Facebook Denies 'Science' - Blocks Danish Study Questioning Efficacy Of Masks
On Wednesday, scientists in Demark published a "revolutionary" study that demonstrates mask-wearing does very little to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. By Friday, an Oxford University professor, citing the study in an article published on The Spectator, reported that he was flagged by Facebook for "false information" as he attempted to repost the article on the social media platform.

Before we begin, we want to remind readers that hours after the study's publication in Annals of Internal Medicine, titled "Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearer," we asked a straightforward question of how social media companies would respond to these new developments.

Well, that answer quickly appeared as director of the Center for Evidence-Based Medicine at Oxford University Carl Heneghan tweeted Friday that his article titled "Landmark Danish study finds no significant effect for facemask wearers," citing the new study, was flagged as false information by Facebook.
[...]

In the article, published in The Spectator, he spoke about the new study:

"Yesterday marked the publication of a long-delayed trial in Denmark which hopes to answer that very question. The 'Damask-19 trial' was conducted in the spring with over 6,000 participants, when the public were not being told to wear masks, but other public health measures were in place. Unlike other studies looking at masks, the Danmask study was a randomised controlled trial – making it the highest quality scientific evidence."​
He continued:
"Around half of those in the trial received 50 disposable surgical face masks, which they were told to change after eight hours of use. After one month, the trial participants were tested using both PCR, antibody, and lateral flow tests and compared with the trial participants who did not wear a mask.

"In the end, there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19. 1.8 per cent of those wearing masks caught Covid, compared to 2.1 per cent of the control group. As a result, it seems that any effect masks have on preventing the spread of the disease in the community is small."​

I honestly feel masks make things worse by the way people are behaving.

mask efficacy is such an absolute objective fact, that isee see people at the grocery store WAAYYYYYYYYY less spaced out, cautious etc than say april when we didnt have masks.

at this point, we need people wearing goddamn gloves more than masks

1.8 per cent of those wearing masks caught Covid, compared to 2.1 per cent of the control group.
Repeat after me: the purpose of masks is not to protect you, it's to protect others from you.

It's ok, it's only been like 9 months that everyone's been telling you this. I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

people touch their masks about twice a minute, all the frigging time, then they touch everything else

they do nothing to stop the spread

Back