Will George Zimmerman be found guilty?

Guilty or Not Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 80 94.1%

• Total voters
yes im sure u dont watch tv

just when ur watching tv is the only time u watch it, huh?

this kid say he dont watch tv but he follows tv trials

Left wing court system trying to convict him. What a joke. Let the animals riot, even more will get shot. Will they care about Black on Black crime? No.

George Zimmerman will be a hero to Hispanics everywhere because the true victims in this will be mostly innocent whites and blacks and Asian/Indian store owners.

GG's

no, and sanford will burn.

i'm gonna loiter around hhgreg on the day the verdict is read, you know, just in case the darkies show up to exercise their god given right to peacefully protest...

...right through the glass windows and collect all those back-due reparations.

ya'heard?

Too much doubt surrounding this case. I don't know if i think he did it or not. But I'd rather see a guilty man walk than an innocent man go to jail for life.

Haven't like 50 people died in Chicago in the last few weeks? Yet one guy defends himself from a kid and the whole country is up in arms, ridiculous.

Not guilty and after the political pressure and media bias the guy has been through I hope he sues the fuck out of everyone that even breathes in his direction.

The police didn't want to make this a case for a reason, it didn't exist. The media pressure, civil rights protests, mixed with celebrity and political pressure set a bad precedent that justice can not only be bypassed, but misdirected.

ya im sure the police never wanted this 2 go 2 court

that y lead investigator call 4 manslaughter charges

cause he think zimmerman innocent u kno

v common this strategy cop believe u innocent but recommend a charge anyway

its so everyone kno ur 4 REAL innocent when jury comes back w/ innocent verdict

Not guilty and after the political pressure and media bias the guy has been through I hope he sues the fuck out of everyone that even breathes in his direction.

The police didn't want to make this a case for a reason, it didn't exist. The media pressure, civil rights protests, mixed with celebrity and political pressure set a bad precedent that justice can not only be bypassed, but misdirected.

this is the problem with court these days, when these cases are so widely publicized it entirely skews everything! if there wasn't such a fierce movement against george zimmerman they never would have even taken this fucking thing to court! at one time he was like the most hated man in america and now look, they are saying it's virtually impossible that he will be convicted because the defense did not prove that george zimmerman had motivation to kill the guy with the sketchy evidence they had, which is what is absolutely necessary for him to be convicted.

Martin had a right to stand his ground and defend himself against being stalked by George Zimmerman.

What's wrong with this country when a CHILD of 17 deserves to be murdered for standing their ground when confronted by a gun toting angry adult twice his age?

The Answer: He was black and that threatens Americans.

My prediction Zimmerman guilty of lesser charge of manslaughter for bringing the gun, starting the confrontation, and then shooting a child.

Back