Why does TseTse lie about his life?

i always thought it was kind of funny how tse tse went to such great lengths to 'prove' that animo's incredibly obvious schtick was not real

even funnier is when he accuses people who are making fun of him of 'obsessing' over him

even though no one has compared pictures he's posted to new york city skylines to extrapolate his location yet

now that would be obsessing

kuratigre.jpg

i always thought it was kind of funny how tse tse went to such great lengths to 'prove' that animo's incredibly obvious schtick was not real

even funnier is when he accuses people who are making fun of him of 'obsessing' over him

even though no one has compared pictures he's posted to new york city skylines to extrapolate his location yet

that would be obsessing
TseTse has never posted a picture.

I have posted in this thread.

you may now admire my post. stare at it.

my cunning use of periods is especially notable.

Doctorate.
Being black.
Doing "real policy shit" in government despite playing WoW 18 hours a day and copy/pasting political blogs for the other six.
Etc.

It's one thing to have a schtick like Animo and blatantly lie about yourself in an attempt to anger virginal nerds.

It's another thing entirely to seriously lie about your life in an attempt to convince a video game forum that you are somebody that you aren't. And to then mysteriously vanish whenever anybody questions you about it or raises a valid point.

What type of psychosis does Tribalwar feel that this behavior indicates?

Discuss.

Lets not forget his fairy tale view of his own spiritual studies and understandings.

He's a terrible champion of Zen. :(

TseTse probably won't post in this thread because he never does when directly confronted with his lies, but I have a proposal:

TseTse, if you come clean, Tribalwar will offer you amnesty and not make fun of you for being a weirdo.

Right, guys?
We're all friends here and, very much unlike wolves, we would never prey upon the weak.

Back