Whos your favorite comic book artist?

{CN}Rev.Flash

Veteran XV
Are you completely old school and like the works of Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Carmine Infantino, etc?

70's to 80's styles of George Perez, John Byrne, John Romita, Jim Starlin, etc??

the jaw-dropping techniques from the 90's by Jim Lee, Todd McFarlane, Dale Keown, etc

or the current gathering of artists like Mike Wieringo, Joe Madureira, Bryan Hitch, etc

George Perez is my favorite, his attention to detail and the ability to cram more characters in a single panel is why he is the man for the upcoming JLA/Avengers crossover

close second is Jim Lee

this isnt neccesarily whos the best or anything like that, just who is your favorite and why

Liefield LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think overall, the most flawless artist that can actually make a deadline is Jim Lee.

My personal favorite is that guy who drew Battle Chasers, and the guy who drew Soul Saga.. But i am busy at work and cant remember their names

Thanks flash. Kinda dumb to say "My favorite is (fill in blank)" but i couldnt remember the name.

mcfarlane is hugely overrated :/

atm my fav has gotta be greg land, just beautiful stuff :)

oh and travis charest, forgot my boy!

Last edited:
Matt Howarth

attic1.jpg

Geof Darrow is my current fav but these other are good...just hard to name one here and example of Darrows work:

darrow1.jpg

Arthur Adams
Dave Gibbons
Alex Ross
Brian Bolland
Glenn Fabry
Mobeous
Milo Mannera
Dave Cooper
Robert Crumb
Simon Beasley

Back