who played starsiege here??

Mr. Hated

Veteran XX
i know its not tribes but i just wanted to know how many ppl on these boards played and actually beat the single player

LOL! RS6 was not even in development at the time of Starseige LOL!

Remembe though that Starseige was alot of the Earthsieges bundled together. It was released around 1999, but the first one was released...dunno, I think I got it in 1995 or sometime. Just got out of the military. That's my landmark lol!

I did. I also remember people on the starseige newsgroup saying Startseige:Tribes was going to kill Starseige.

In a way, they were right. The true Starseige gameplay never came back after that.

Last edited:
LOL! RS6 was not even in development at the time of Starseige LOL!

Remembe though that Starseige was alot of the Earthsieges bundled together. It was released around 1999, but the first one was released...dunno, I think I got it in 1995 or sometime. Just got out of the military. That's my landmark lol!

I did. I also remember people on the starseige newsgroup saying Startseige:Tribes was going to kill Starseige.

In a way, they were right. The true Starseige gameplay never came back after that.

Ah right. I had never heard of it till like around 98-99. I only came to know of starsiege through tribes. Even then i never played it.

i played starseige.

[CAN] Cybrid Assault Network , first clan i ever joined. NDTP or wtfever where are the faggots we always raped.

Yeah I played it and beat it. Only the human campaign though. I remember the Cybrid one being a lot harder. I should play it again, that game was pretty fun.

i never beat it back in the day so i got my hands on it to finally beat the sp and im stuck on the mission beheading the snake. if youv played it you know that missions a bitch.

Last edited:
Starsiege was supposed to be the big hit and got all the heavy promotion, Tribes turned out to be the sleeper hit. The Starsiege beta came on some Tribes discs and did it ever fucking suck.

Back