who on tw claimed they wrote zombieland?

I love all the comments in the Torrentfreak link.

They all assume that Super Grover is getting a boatload of that 80 million of box office gross.

He's a writer, and writers get shafted. I like them all justifying stealing. Sure, some of them wouldn't see the movie in theatres, but in the end, its just them justifying stealing something that would normally cost money.

I honestly think the DVD sales will be huge for this movie. It's almost like a cult classic that did damn good in the theaters.

Some people like to leave the house every now and then. It's called "going outside". You should look into it.

:lol: yeah people like to leave their home TV and computer screens and go out and go sit in front of an even bigger screen outside. After that's done they come back to their homes and sit in front of the other screens once again.

theaters are overrated and overpriced.

imax is the only theater worth going to

Even that, true IMAX is rare to find. Most theaters are converted IMAX theaters which don't give the same screen size as real IMAX theaters.

fuck you SuperGrover

I am hosting the movie on a a few different places now and am going to host it anywhere i can.
YOU'RE ANGRY THAT PEOPLE ARE STEALING SOMETHING YOU WROTE? WELL FUCK YOU FOR THAT I'M GOING TO HELP THEM STEAL IT BECAUSE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE UPSET ABOUT BEING STOLEN FROM

saw it in theaters on opening night, but wanted to watch it again later that weekend so i downloaded a shitty cam version

I still haven't seen this and was probably going to download it...

Maybe I'll just rent it to meet in the middle.

The only thing dumber then saying that torrenting isn't stealing is to multiply downloads x $avg movie ticket and count it as lost revenue.

at least a lot of people are watching it and liking it

you'd think a writer would get some satisfaction from that

YOU'RE ANGRY THAT PEOPLE ARE STEALING SOMETHING YOU WROTE? WELL FUCK YOU FOR THAT I'M GOING TO HELP THEM STEAL IT BECAUSE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE UPSET ABOUT BEING STOLEN FROM

Why don't you ban him for a bit then?

piracy-is-not-theft.jpg

There are similarities, and you can argue that piracy is a bad thing, but stop pretending they're the same thing. That's either ignorant or purposely untrue.

Back