Who is Mitt Romney?

Obviously, he's been called a flip-flopper, spineless, etc. I've heard a lot of justifications, including distinguishing between his political stances and his personal viewpoints, but even those seem to have internal contradictions.

So for those that know him better, is there an actual "identity" to Mitt Romney's politics? Or does he mostly just roll with whatever he thinks is popular opinion for his expected audience?

Last edited:
Mitt? Just a regular Joe that puts his magic underpants on one leg at a time. He's fabulously wealthy yet never has money for beer.

Obviously, he's been called a flip-flopper, spineless, etc. I've heard a lot of justifications, including distinguishing between his political stances and his personal viewpoints, but even those seem to have internal contradictions.

So for those that know him better, is there an actual "identity" to Mitt Romney's politics? Or does he mostly just roll with whatever he thinks is popular opinion for his expected audience?

The man is a politician's politician. That is his identity. All of the things you would apply to a career politician apply to Romney in spades. He will change up his viewpoint entirely depending on what will get him elected.

Romney is as ridiclious as Cain is.

256px-Cc_kane_shot.jpg

they are all steaming piles of shit.. I mean all politicians. They don't work for you, get over it.. or bring on the revolution..

because he belongs to such an organization... the Republican Party...

edit: and it would be the same were he in the Democratic party just in case peeps think I'm biased..

Last edited:
He is a mormon and that is enough for me.

Anyone who believes that absurd shit is too fucking stupid to run the country.

He's the stereotype of politicians.

All double-speak and distraction, very little actual substance.

Sadly, his competition makes him look better than he is.

He was an elected Republican governor in a heavily Democratic state, and while in office was affiliated with such scandals as the Big Dig, and such wins as universal healthcare. He is a moderate, very business friendly. Certainly the most dangerous opponent to Obama so far, IMHO.

Back