Whistler BC

its really hot this weekend, so hiking and/or biking. or just cruise around the village looking for sexy aussies.

You won't have a problem finding things to do but if that is the case you can always head down to Vancouver.

I went last summer, in August. You can rent bikes or hike, theres a good amount of trail to fill up your afternoon. Depending on the weather, you can check out rappelling (if its been warm) or a glacier hike (if its been cool). They have zip-lining, which is expensive and short-lived. Still fun though.

Also, check out the local pubs. Some of them were decent, as I recall.

Definitely stop in Vancouver on your way back, too. I love that city.

I have a place up there, it's fantastic

If there's enough snow, ski or board. There's no reason to miss out on the most terrain in the history of ever (if it's all open at this point :(). Blackcomb is better with less snow, Whistler is better after a lot of cover/storm.

Go to the village in the evening, either the main village or at the base of Blackcomb. There's a huge nightlife/bar scene, and fantastic restaurants. You can just explore the village during the day too, there's a lot to see and it's pretty awesome.

During the day, if you're up for it, go hike around Lost Lake or any of the other trails in the area, it's beautiful and a massive area to explore.

Back