Where's the High rez T:V Vid?

Neek

Veteran X
We were promised a high rez video of the trailer shown at the last T:V press conference around 3 weeks ago.

Menzo, Thrax & co. said they were going to edit it and put some other stuff in then post it. It's been a while now...

Are you guys are going to release it or what?

They said that the movie editor guys had lots of other stuff to do. Getting this movie out isn't exactly a top priority. :|

Theta said:
They said that the movie editor guys had lots of other stuff to do. Getting this movie out isn't exactly a top priority. :|

^^ Chris said that they wanted to give their movie editors a little time to catch their breath because they had been very busy recently.

Tycho said:
its not like theyre making a feature film, though :\

Maybe they wanna time the release with their GDC or E3 presence. Perhaps new vehicles and yet announce weapons!! :eek:

(although, that's like a bit more than 2 months)

Ah well, I'm really only looking forward to E3 and then Open Beta at this point.

:)

that would be a time generalization of Dave G proportion...I dont think they would say "a few weeks" if they meant "a few months"

{CG}Hellsfury creates a new adjustable rubber stamp;

I thought <Thrax/Menzo/Scr8pin> said that <T:V object> <optional media type> would be out by now. It's been <1 week/3 weeks/1 Month> and still nothing yet.

What I would like to see more than the High-rez movie, would be a 1/2 hour recorded game of the devs playing T:V.

I would kill to see an entire game from the PoV of KP, see some of the routes, flag caps etc. You can only show so much with a pre-arranged movie like they are releasing.

It wouldn't be so hard, we know the devs play it, why not record a session, and convert it to divx? I guess it would be stupid from a marketing point of view, but I know I for one would give my left nut to see something like that....well maybe not my nut.

patience. I'd rather have them release the beta early then later because they had to spend time editing a press conference video or preparing some other teaser. imo
I know that irrational isn't editing the vid, but i'm sure the sierra guys have work to do before beta release.

BETA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :hungry:

Well, as long as we're not going to hold people to their words, I'll give each of you $1,000.

Just gimme a couple weeks to get it together.

Wulfen said:
Well, as long as we're not going to hold people to their words, I'll give each of you $1,000.

Just gimme a couple weeks to get it together.

What are you going to do when they actually make good on their word, albeit a bit later than people think?

Oh, and in the interview someone(I believe Scr8pin) said it'd be another month or two (MONTHS, not days, weeks, or even seconds, but months), and then either Thrax or Menzo said that they thought that it could take less time than that, but the vid-editing guys had been really busy.

The only thing we were really promised is that 1) We WOULD get a copy of the video and 2) They'd try to get the Vid-Edit guys working on it within the next 2 weeks (not get it out, but get the work started)

Back