Where's Napton ?

Dweasel do you ever feel guilty about being a sick pedo?

Branded:picard2:

Feel guilty? No.
I feel VERY sad that incident caused the destruction to my family.:cry:

See, it's like this .....
When have you ever heard a PEDO gets a VERY LIGHT sentence?

The very lowest felony sentence given. > 6 years. Aggrav. Sexual assault.
.......................................................................................................
Me to Judge.
> "Your honor, I snapped out of it before anything happened. Can you give me the next Non-Felony sentence?"

Judge: "No, because of the tender age of the child."

Me to judge. > "I understand your Honor and thank you."
.................................................................................................................................................

Do I miss my children? Yes.

(Except for that "Abomination" Redmund aka Tehvul)

On Aggrav. sentence must serve 1/3 time b4 up for parole.
After 2 years made my 1st parole hearing ...... 4 years reporting afterwards, no problems.

You all need to SERIOUSLY think about this.
It's so easy to judge.

.......................................................................................................

The sadness, the pain, that my kids lost a loving father will never quell. :o:

Last edited:
so wait did dweasel butt rape tehvul or was it another sibling?

if so, that's prob why tehvul ended up being a fairy

Using TW as an emotional proxy to continue an attack on a victim is lame.

HEY, 'you all' bring it up. :fu:

Me use TW as an emo proxy?

.... Not even.:soapbox:

The whole family was a victim due to Tehvuls mom's dysfunctional machinations.

Kathleen said it best ... Your ex-wife twisted you.

But KAY is now paying for it .... Karma can be a bitch.

With Tehvul GONE I have a peaceful life.
My girls last heard of are doing well.

THEY know where I live, no contact? Ok, it's up to them.

........................................................................................................

Guy's I only asked about Napton. That's all.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are here to attempt some form of reconciliation. I think TW gives you a channel to talk about events gone by and seek some form of forgiveness or at least understanding. Why TW? Because you probably don't communicate directly to him. Or, if you try he ignores you.

My advice: Don't let his rejection piss you off to the the point where you are just posting here to annoy him. That's not a healthy activity.

The reality is that some things cannot easily be forgiven. It sucks but it's true. Some things have no take backs.

But, what do I know? Do what you want. It's a free world and a free board. I hope you find peace in your life. Just remember, sometimes you can only find that through yourself and not require it from an external source.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are here to attempt some form of reconciliation. I think TW gives you a channel to talk about events gone by and seek some form of forgiveness or at least understanding. Why TW? Because you probably don't communicate directly to him. Or, if you try he ignores you.

My advice: Don't let his rejection piss you off to the the point where you are just posting here to annoy him. That's not a healthy activity.

The reality is that some things cannot easily be forgiven. It sucks but it's true. Some things have no take backs.

But, what do I know? Do what you want. It's a free world and a free board. I hope you find peace in your life. Just remember, sometimes you can only find that through yourself and not require it from an external source.

fuck that, i don't want him to have peace

he diddled a 4 year old girl, his own daughter

hope he rots in hell gg

If I was the law, I'd be able to find peace in putting some people to death. Some people think it's a good thing I am not the law :) Also, I imagine death as being the ultimate peace.

Back