where's can i live with the least taxes?

Afghanistan, maybe Iraq. ..um in case you weren't sure, the United States is one of the most conservative countries in the world, so um. .good luck getting it back, whatever that is.

It's kind of sad, but it doesn't surprise me that you have to ask for help on where you want to move. As far as global awareness goes, about 1 in 2 conservatives can be counted on to find Canada on a globe, and. .well, they don't know any other countries. Canada, it's the big one on top of Minnesota, kind of.

Just pull a L. Ron Hubbard.

1. Buy big ass cruise ship, chill in the middle of the Atlantic
2. Write crappy book
3. Start cult that steals members cash
4. Profit

will you? im thinking maybe being a pirate would be fun for awhile

Oh my yes. In fact, that offer stand for any Euro that has changed their mind and wants to go back. Promise never to return and heck yes I'll help you pack. I'll even give you and your stuff a ride to the airport, docks or wherever and wave as you disappear from sight.

It's kind of sad, but it doesn't surprise me that you have to ask for help on where you want to move. As far as global awareness goes, about 1 in 2 conservatives can be counted on to find Canada on a globe, and. .well, they don't know any other countries. Canada, it's the big one on top of Minnesota, kind of.

you seem like a good interweb person but from time to time you spout some inane crap that rivals badcrc's. :heart:

Oh my yes. In fact, that offer stand for any Euro that has changed their mind and wants to go back. Promise never to return and heck yes I'll help you pack. I'll even give you and your stuff a ride to the airport, docks or wherever and wave as you disappear from sight.
Must be beautiful on the reservation.....you fuck *I apologize if you are not the indian of the forums* you fuck.

North.
sarah-palin-on-the-phone.jpg

or come south to Alabama.

Back