Where the fuck is the Starfield Thread?

haniblecter

Veteran XX
https://bethesda.net/en/game/starfield

Holy hell, Bethesda finally makes something that isnt a port and not one thread, jesus.

It looks like No Man's Sky if they had unlimited resources and some imagination....or Star Citizen but with some concept of limitation and it not being made of vapor.

Can't fucking wait, pissed beyond pissed its xbox and pc, as my wife needs to get in on this but she isnt part of the master race and we only own a PS5.

Ship building, base building, Bethesda storyline, deep skill and crafting.....:chill: Hani....

Looks nice, always up for a good space game. Bethesda usually pretty solid as well.

seems like a lot of brown people made it to space, which is nice

I thought about making one, but only to get an estimate of how the jews are ruining this one. That being said i do like the graphics in the clip starting at 1:45, but i thought the city parts looked kinda underwhelming later on. Oh and the gunplay looks horrendous.

Also Todd promised us that we could visit over a thousand planets.

Todd also promised that Fallout76 was going to be a great game though.

Yea, bethesda has had troubles delivering lately.
Skyrim is what, 10 years old?

Not getting my hopes up yet.

did u knew there was another elder scroll after skyrim?

it was a mobile cash grab like diabro immoral

Bethesda releases have been pretty horrible most of the time.

I mean I'll definitely give Starfield a try, but probably a year after release. I still haven't played cyberpunk 2077. :lol:

I enjoyed the early Fallout series.

Other than that, they followed the typical sellout for profit/woke/stupid fucking trail that almost all games companies seem to follow.

Bethesda releases have been pretty horrible most of the time.

I mean I'll definitely give Starfield a try, but probably a year after release. I still haven't played cyberpunk 2077. :lol:

ya same lol, waiting on my new setup to play it. btw i just finished fallout4 a few months ago... and even then it had major issues lol.

what i find funny is the cyperpunk reddit thinks fallout4 is the better game... i thot cb would blow it away.

Back